I See Dead Craps

one of the better posts I’ve seen in a while.

Set your expectations low, it is after all, crap.

while I may agree that the overall quality of the woot experience (price/discount levels etc) might not be exactly where it was ‘back in the day’… we now have 11 distinct woot sites, each with a woot plus. There’s “something” on here for “most” (okay “many”) people.

so in general to the woot haters: Stop thinking woot (and by some weird extension the world) owes you something. If you can find a better deal (on discount electronics,home/kids/wine stuff etc), go there. Although I assume there is no such place, since so many people are here complaining.

ck

Well said! And even if you don’t get one yourself it’s fun following the reveal thread to see what junk everyone else got. It might even make you feel like you saved ten bucks.

Can’t argue with anything you said [with the exception of using adblock, but that is for an entirely different website to discuss].

I normally do not have the issue with the quality or quantity of crap. I have gotten both stupidly amazing crap and worthless crap. It is a grab bag. Literally.

I honestly did not know about the FB giveaways. So there you go, that is the more “Fair” giveaways. consider my previous unsolicited comment rescinded.

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg