$59.99 $̶9̶8̶.̶0̶0̶ 39% off List Price
2012 Pear Valley Rose, Paso Robles, Pear Valley Vineyard

Deep Sea Central Coast Rose 5-Pack
$65.99 $̶1̶2̶9̶.̶0̶0̶ 49% off List Price
2012 Deep Sea “Sea Star” Rose, Central Coast

Iron Horse Vineyards Brut Rosé 2-Pack
$69.99 $̶1̶1̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ 36% off List Price
2007 Brut Rosé

Are these still going up in price? I’m going to have to check today if I can get this for the same price at CM or my fav booze store.

Which one? They all seem like they are the same price except that shipping has been slightly reduced because summer is over.

Ah, I was referring to the IH. I felt like I was paying less here and other places, but the order history shows that I’ve paid $35 a bottle for the Rosé here before. It is just the three-packs where I was getting a better PPB. May just have to get some of this now.

The only one of these I have not had at some point is the deep sea rose. Would love to try it :wink: as its a little over my typical price for a rosé.

The Iron Horse Rosé is my favorite sparkling wine, period.

Anyone else? I love IH but haven’t had this bottling. I need a bottle (or 2!) of bubbles to accompany SWMBO and I on our anniversary night away.

**The only concern is shipping in time. When do these weird plus sales end/ship? I would need these by October 11th.

I had it at the winery a couple of years ago and loved it but as with most of their wines it is out of my price range. But if I were buying IH sparklers this would be my first choice.

As for shipping. It would be close, they typically don’t even process orders on wine woot plus until the offer closes and then the five business days before they ship and a couple shipping days. I wouldn’t see them shipping until the 8th or 9th realistically. But I’ve been surprised before.

what are your thoughts on the ones youve had? No tasting notes needed but an endorsement would help as wel as QPR

Muchos gracias, my friend. I’m pretty sure I’m in and hope it makes it. CC rolls over Sunday so tomorrow, I’m in.

The Menlo was ok, not great. It was the brown bag rose at Kyles. Not great QPR. But others liked it more. I think Ron bought a set.

The pear valley is nice cold, as it warms its not nearly as good. But I like rosé cold so it works for me. It’s a kitchen sink blend and so there are some odd things going on with this wine. It’s not straight forward. But i enjoyed it quite a bit. I put it a notch or two above the Menlo in QPR.

The IH is well made, complex and Awesome But it’s pricier than I can afford. So I’ve never bought a bottle of it only tasted it at the winery.

While I don’t have the '07, I can cover you with an '06 you could replace with an '07…

I rather liked the R. Merlo Syrah’s in general, especially for their price, and this Rosé was close enough for me. I did get a set, some were gifted, FedEx, but they were at the higher end of what I care to pay for a Rosé in this class. IH is in a totally different TZ. Gotta see what else I can stuff in the cart.

On shipping, other west coasters have commented at times plus orders have been received before the close of the offering!

I’m going to order and cross my fingers. If it doesn’t work, I may take you up on your offer.

Here’s a roundup of the comments on the Deep Sea, from when it first appeared last month. BTW, my recollection of the color is pretty well represented in the photo – the one closest to the camera just about approaches how very pale it was.

There was definitely some at the gathering at your place. Are you positive you didn’t try any?

I didn’t try any if it was there. I’m grabbing a set today. I love IH so I’m sure this will be absolutely lovely. Hopefully it arrives in time, though.

Sorry I have not checked this thread in a while…I have 1 or 2 bottles of the IH if you need them! I will email you.

IH delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I’m in So Cal.