I Still Will Not Eat Them

I propose Coldstone Creamery, because then you get dessert.

I’m pretty sure Woot printed this one just so they could get their rhyme on in the write up…

The way the ham is drawn really captures the way fat is laced throughout the real version of said meat.

The depth in this shirt is great too.

Sharing on my FB wall.

Sam am I…
am I… Sam?

Sam? Am I?

I am Sam.
Sam I am.

I love this shirt!

This is one cleverly done literary reference, by the way. Lovely illustration. People will likely “get it” right off the bat, but there’s also plenty to look at that make a nice shirt beyond the reference.

The attention to detail in this shirt is awesome. I love the train in the background and the ‘Sam’ on the box under the leaves. Great design!

That fox is about to pwn whatever it’s pouncing on.

The leaf border kinda makes it look like someone’s spying on all the action while hidden in the bushes.

Was Dr. Seuss secretly a guerrilla journalist in a secret world? I smell an HBO special.

Hmm, I grew up near Mulberry St., but I do not like this shirt.
I do not like this on a boy.
I do not like this on a koi.
I do not like this on my bod.
I do not like this on a clod.
I do not like this, made by woot.
I do not like this, gets the boot.
I do not like black shirts with food.
I do not like it, I’ll go nude!

(I am, of course, kidding about not liking the shirt. It was just a jumping off point for a bad parody of Dr. Suess…)

I am the buyer, I pay for the shirts,
And I want to buy this shirt so badly it hurts.
But I’m also in charge of the family dime,
For a family that gives Woot! their money and time.
They loved shopping here, but I can’t let them stay.
They need to save up, and I hope that they may.

Mr. Graye Smith: What a wonderful design and my first Woot! I caught the reference right away as Green Eggs and Ham was one of my favorite books as a child. What a wonderful way to commemorate Dr. Seuss.

I will not eat them in a bucolic setting
I will not eat them wearing this t-shirt (I’m betting).

Well, that’s one way to go green.

That book always made me want to puke.

I think you got everything except the rain. Well done, sir, and beautifully as well!

I see the boat, goat, train, dark (tunnel), tree, car, box, fox, house, mouse, here, there & anywhere, but…

where’s the rain?

Jesse Jackson’s tribute to this shirt.

Maybe, just maybe, there’s a storm brewing in the back right.

Edit: I just zoomed in. Sure enough, there are a few diagonal lines in the sky, indicating rain. Those may actually clinch a buy for me.

One of my favorite shirts I’ve seen on here, bravo. Keep it up.