I Think Im In Love With The Woot Writers

Seriously- I stay up just to read the item descriptions. I have forwarded their text to friends just to have company in my appreciation of your craftiness with words; to share the wondrous glory that is your Woot work;. You might not know it, but you are woo-ing me with your Woot words. I click, I read, and I swoot, I mean swoon. Thank you, oh genius woot peeps, for writing the lullaby that whispers me to sleep each night, or on the days when I actually got a regular night’s sleep, wake me wispfully each morning. Are you single?

kissing ass doesn’t get crap…

(of course i’m j/k… but it sounded good)

[quote user=“coffeenogrumpy”]kissing ass doesn’t get crap…

(of course i’m j/k… but it sounded good)[/quote]

Ah yes, I know this - and since there is no crap on woot (not for sale, at least, some of those entries on the boards are a different story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ), that obviously isn’t what i’m in the market for. I’m not even fishing for free GOOD stuff! Unless they are love letters, or hell, any ol’ letters, from those “got my tail feathers in a curl” writers…

kissing ass doesn’t get crap…

(of course i’m j/k… but it sounded good)

Ah yes, I know this - and since there is no crap on woot (not for sale, at least, some of those entries on the boards are a different story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ), that obviously isn’t what i’m in the market for. I’m not even fishing for free GOOD stuff! Unless they are love letters, or hell, any ol’ letters, from those “got my tail feathers in a curl” writers…