I too cannot use my Amazon login

What’s going on? Like other wooters I am unable to use my Amazon login. When I try to nothing happens. Nada. I use Chrome, have cleaned my browser cache and use only one display. This problem is going to affect sales so please, get your team on it! Thank you for your time and attention.

Hi there. Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button.
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Log out of Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

Tried the above suggestions but still cannot login using my Amazon account. Cleared all my cookies and cache. Logged out of Amazon and still could not login to Woot using my Amazon account. No problems using my usual Woot login procedure however.
I use the Desktop site, Lenovo laptop, w/Windows 10 Pro ver 1903, Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (32-bit).
The Amazon gold sign-in bar changes color slightly when clicked but does nothing else.
I’d like to resolve this. Thanks TT.

Try allowing pop-ups.

Just tried Win 10 Chrome 77.0.3865.90 64 bit and it works ok for me…

Go into Settings → Site Settings → Popups and Redirects and see if they are allowed.

Turned off AdGuard blocker: negative, no change.
Went into Chrome settings and added Woot.com to list allowing Popups and Redirects: also negative, no change :frowning_face:

Allow these domains to set cookies:

Your browser should already allow it but if for whatever reason, it thinks these are third party domains, you will probably have cookies blocked.

I have cookies blocked, but only in real life, and only because they give me reflux now. I hate getting old.

2 Likes

I thought you were going to say you block them because they block you (up). It would have had a nice symmetry.

netMasa, did as suggested but still no luck.

I also I can’t sign in using Amazon.

Interesting. Tried logging in to Woot using my Amazon account on a different pc and was also unable to do so. I suspect the problem now lies within Amazon itself but I don’t know what.

@nmr1982: I’m going to need more information, pls.

Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button.
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot.
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out of Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.

Solution found! I found a posting by another Wooter who was having trouble like me. A fellow Wooter suggested going incognito and try logging in. Well, it worked! I set my browser incognito and went to Woot.com. Selected the Amazon log-in and it went exactly as it should. I hope the issue in my regular browser clears up but for now I know I can still get logged in using my Amazon account.
Thank you to all who responded.

YAY! Wish I knew what caused it. :\