I Want to Believe

the xfiles reference would be too obscure without the text. i doubt many could link it with just the trees.

a problem that i have with this shirt is that zoomed out, the nose/trunk area looks… a bit explicit… it looks like a beaver with a male organ for a nose…

Can’t see design image
Woots mobile site really sucks bad
Please go responsive

-Ignorant

I also thought the phallic symbol was being represented. I’m told this is a sign of intelligent people.

Lacking intelligence, I just zoomed. Rather than a phallus, the trunk seems to end in a stylized heart.

Although as Big Bang Theory pointed out, this is just a reference to butts, so it is still sexual.

This is the weirdest shirt if you haven’t seen Inside Out yet, but now I really want to. :^)

Where are the brooms on the side? That was what made the wagon so awesome.

That’s what I thought, too. Haven’t seen the movie, and anyone else who hasn’t might think you’re wearing an X-rated shirt.

So he cries candy, yet that is a candy trail? is he crying on this shirt? :frowning:
Also no brooms which were clearly the engines which were powered by song.
I shake my fist at thee T shirt!

Evidently I’m out of touch with American popular culture. I don’t get it. “Mulder, the truth is out there but so are lies.” - Dana Scully, MD, former FBI agent.

Unless you’re not super-big into warm and fuzzy endings.

Spoiler alert:
“Take her to the moon for me”
Bing Bong makes you cry.

Win win!

I haven’t seen Inside Out, so at first I thought that it was a bad depiction of Mr. Snuffleupagus.