I logged into my Amazon account to order item but was still charged 6 dollars for shipping. Is this refundable or should I cancel order
Hi there. Contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
For the future, try these things:
Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
If those don’t work, let me know the following information:
- App or Desktop?
- Device & OS/Version
- Browser & version
- Exactly what is happening and when it happens.