I Went Outside

I felt so uncomfortable after watching this. And the scene with his bedroom when he’s getting ready for a date made me immediately de-clutter my house and throw everything out lest any part of my home look like an episode of hoarders…

3 Likes

I understand completely.
I watch hoarders on Saturday mornings as motivation to clean.
But yeah when he was explaining about his wall art I was cringing sooo bad.
Normally I’d move on to watch something else, but I can’t get over how Joe is the only one in jail.

1 Like

I finished it too fast. Who needs a Tiger King shirt?

3 Likes

I’ve started rewatching it because I know I missed stuff. It does make great background noise.

There’s nothing wrong with going outside. It’s healthy. The rule is 6 feet. I live in New York. We are encouraged to go outside, go for walks, be out in nature… just don’t get closer than 6 feet to anyone. Simple enough. And I love being outside… so… I went outside.

7 Likes

You folks should really vote for the shirts before complaining about them.
Here’s your opportunity:
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/115248/not-to-brag-but

2 Likes

and - did you notice - they don’t ship until July. SO - we all hope it will be a funny memory by then.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping this show may have it’s finale by then… I’m sick of reality TV.

2 Likes

Thought that was pretty neat. “oh, this is still frozen. I’m taking this”
Crazy how little those folks were being paid.

1 Like

I get the motivation for Joe’s employees, and then there’s the cult, but Carole doesn’t pay anyone to shovel tiger poop. They do it willingly in this weird competition to move up in a pyramid style mlm scheme.

1 Like

Yup. Like old woot’s colored squares and triangles. It’s all about being superior to someone.

1 Like

I love the design. And I love a sense of humor. Party on (safely, six feet apart). :blush:

2 Likes

Same :slight_smile:
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/115245/this-is-nothing-new

3 Likes

No, NO! NO!!!
Not even to “rock ironically as a hipster”.
Get what you need. Don’t hoard what other’s need. Stay inside.
I REALLY want this to pass and going outside “NOW” is betraying that goal.

Well, good luck with that derby, since nobody can take a joke these days.

5 Likes

I just think it’s hilarious that people are being asked to live the lifestyle that I’ve lived all my life. I don’t like going outside or being near other people when I do. Now, my behavior is considered not only acceptable but encouraged! For the Horde!

5 Likes

We are of the same tribe!

Get the hell away from me.

3 Likes