I Zap Ducks

This won’t be very popular with the University of Oregon crowd.

I remember doing this while my cousin would be playing, he would get so mad at me! XD

Wow… my dyslexia got the best of me… you don’t want to know what I read…

God, this brings back SOOOOO many memories! I hated “Roscoe” and made it my mission to shoot him as often as possible - I never managed to succeed.

However, I do think I need to go find a place to play Duck Hunt online…

and dont forget to blow on the cartridge first…

I wonder, will woot sell a shirt tomorrow that says, “I stomp turtles?” You know, because we need the Mario side of this shirt.

Oh noes, its not loading! deep breath
WOOOOOOSH.

Alright, now its working.

Also, if Di****ck Van Dyke dies under mysterious circumstances, DON’T wear this shirt to his funeral. It could be yours next. :'\

Oh, it’ll be very pleasing among the Oregon State University crowd.

The write-up reminds me of this.

[Staff warning: parts are NSFW]

And apparently UW and WSU, according to the sales map. :slight_smile:

Note to self: it’s really, really easy to make a Daily.

Does anybody else play this some 20 years later and pretend they are Jack Bauer? Cuz I do.

Hahaha I misread it too.

My parents had a cat who liked to jump up and swat at the screen when the dog popped up. Alas, the old cat died last year… and I don’t even remember my parents playing that game…

I like the design…

Except that…

IT’S ON A FRIGGIN BLACK SHIRT.

My god, am I the only person who’s fed up with black shirts? I’ve got enough freakin’ black shirts to last the rest of my life. I don’t need every fleck of nature showing clear as day on my clothing, people. And no, sorry, a 3x black shirt doesn’t make me look any less fat.

Christ. STOP DESIGNING BLACK SHIRTS. THEY SUCK, AND YOU SUCK FOR DESIGNING THEM!

I bought my last black shirt in triplicate to ensure that I would never, ever, need to buy another black shirt ever again…and then I see someone else at work wearing Quicksilver Psycho. WHAAAAAAAT!!!

Everytime woot has the anti animal shirts up I feel obligated to give my spiel (even if the artist intention is harmless fun, like gaming, as is probably in this case) :

As a card carrying member of PETA (bring on the People Eating Tasty Animal jokes, it’s soooo original), I find this shirt offensive. Please remember that animals are not ours for use in entertainment, experiments, or to eat. How would you like it if you were a duck and people joked about shooting you with a gun? I doubt you’d think it was funny. Ducks, like all animals, have a brain and a central nervous system. They feel fear, pain, sadness and other emotions, just like you and me. Please don’t buy this shirt, it’s just downright offensive to the cute lil duckies minding their own business, chilling on the lake…

“Did you hear the one about the duck?”

“Oh yeah, it really quacked me up.”

I saw it too. =/

and shift it to the side :smiley:

@peta
Do you find Call of Duty offensive as well?