iBUYPOWER Gaming Computers

Sure does!

But depending on the type of gaming you do, you might benefit from upgrading to one of the mechanical keyboards listed on WOOT :).

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in response!

If you messaged/emailed us for a game code, we promise you’ll get it today.

Also, we’re working on more exciting deals and offers for the iBUYPOWER fans on WOOT.

Some of the ideas we came up with include an entry level gaming system, gaming jersey, and custom engraving on the side panels of the systems.

If you have any ideas feel free to post them here or message us privately.

I am really interested in the WT014-W7. I get paid a few days after the sale ends. I saw that this was offered previously in March. If it doesn’t sell out here, what is the likelihood of it being offered again next month?

I can’t really speak to when it would come back, but we have run these deals “fairly regularly”. Just keep checking back!

Fair enough. Going to try and get the funds together this weekend. Just wanted to pay the rent first. Lol.

We’ll bring it back for you on the very next event (whenever we’re scheduled for it)!

In fact, if you’d like I can even send you a PM to remind you.

Do any of these support 64GB ram?

I really appreciate the offer. Things worked out and I was able to order it. Can’t wait to get it!

Pulled the trigger on WT014R, totally forgot to ask about the Windows install. Is it a clean install or is it one of those gross “added value” installs that I’ll have to wipe out before I do anything?

Nice! Be sure to message/email me you order number so I can give you a game code!

Per our engineers: We only install the necessary drivers and software, no bloatware.

Hope that helps.

I recently bought a similar rig from HP and it’s been nothing but trouble trying to actually receive it, it’s been delayed over a month now.

Any way to still get this deal? (the GTX 980 rig deal) If there was I’d cancel my HP order…

D’oh! You’re going to have to wait until our next event.

In fact, if you tell us anything you’d like to add to that system…we might create a custom listing just for you!

I sadly missed your last event! Can you also let me know when you have another?

You bet!

I’ll send you a PM the day we launch the event :slight_smile: