iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktops - Your Choice

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/a39890dd-ba2b-4979-8bf2-c56dae783c1f.jpg

iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktops - Your Choice
Price: $699.99 - 1199.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 5-7 business days (Friday, Jul 18 to Monday, Jul 21) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://computers.woot.com/offers/ibuypower-gaming-desktops-your-choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktops - Your Choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktops - Your Choice)

i think the specs a mediocre for the price, the cases are nice though.

Time to learn all about iBUYPOWER

Other than a glitzy case, that needs another hard drive, really what are you getting? Not overly impressed at this price.

That white case look sliiiick!

Woot has conditioned me that when I see iBUYPOWER on here I search for a bit.ly or a BOC.

Let me first say Ibuy and Cyberpower are some good computers not like Alienware. Its not bad for those who are not willing or no nothing about making a computer, but I am only assuming he does and if he looked up the part price he would have noticed that he could saved a few hundred bucks doing it himself. You can only guess what mobo and type of power supply used but in general its almost always cheaper to do it yourself.

The specs aren’t fantastic for the price; building a desktop on your own/getting a friend to help you is both cheaper and, in my opinion, more fun to watch everything come together.
Pcpartpicker.com is really helpful for that.

Price really isn’t that bad at all. I did a quick pricing of the parts on Newegg. You could get better deals if you wait for deals on individual parts.

processor - 339
ram - 70 (assuming cheap ram)
video card - 300
SSD - 120
DVD - 35
Case - 60
mouse & keyboard - not sure, 60?
Windows - 130
Wireless WIFI/bluetooth - 30
Motherboard (if cheap) - 60
PSU (if cheap) - 40

This comes out to $1244 with this computer costing $1199 here.

DUDE! So something neat you might like…that is an NZXT case, a brand (and color scheme) identical to mine.

This is neat because of the shirt you just submitted and designed is one I’m hugely fond of because I’m a photographer. I’m primed to buy it asap in fact.
Also, this shirt resonated with me because my editing rig is named “RGB Panda,” and I used a black on white NZXT Phantom 410 case, an earlier model to this one you’d probably like too.

I have RGB LED’s throughout, a bit of a homage or perhaps a tribute to my profession’s use of RGB pixels.

This is not the best image of the case, but you can get the idea, and see it’s name on the side:

You can build it yourself for about $120 cheaper.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($339.98 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($74.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: A-Data Premier Pro SP600 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($109.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB WINDFORCE Video Card ($269.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case ($33.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($34.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ OutletPC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Keyboard & Mouse Wired Standard Keyboard w/Laser Mouse ($31.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1083.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Ya! So $120 for some one to put it together for me and make sure it all works so I don’t have to? Sign me up! What do you think? Someone puts this stuff together for free? I’ll take that labor charge any day.

You can save about $120 on the cheaper build (ST742) by building it yourself too.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($184.99 @ NCIX US)
Motherboard: MSI H81M-E33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($44.99 @ Micro Center)
Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($71.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital RE3 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($48.93 @ Amazon)
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card ($105.38 @ Newegg)
Case: NZXT Source 210 Window ATX Mid Tower Case ($40.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer ($14.99 @ Newegg)
Keyboard: Gigabyte Force K3 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($17.99 @ Amazon)
Mouse: Cobra E-3lue Wired Optical Mouse ($11.48 @ Amazon)
Total: $571.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

You forgot an OS, unless you’re going to use Linux. But Windows is going to add a few bucks onto that.

It’s also cheaper to grow vegetables and juice it your self instead of grabbing a V8…

There is a market for people who want a PC but don’t want to build it. Plus once you ‘help’ a friend build one, they call you every week to fix something on it.

Basically you’re paying $30 (once you also buy an operating system) for someone to assemble this computer for you, test all the components, verify compatibility, and provide you with a warranty.

The problem with building this for yourself is this… what are the odds that one of the parts will get to you dead on arrival? With this many parts you’re probably going to have one or two. The problem is figuring out which one or two it is when your system just won’t come on. Then once you do determine it you have to sit on the phone with whomever you bought it from, arrange for return shipping, box it up and take it to a shipping place, and then wait for a replacement.

Sign me up for $30 worth of piece of mind and a system that works out of the box.

I owned an iBuypower gaming rig for many many years. They stood behind their product when a piece of hardware failed. Not saying they are the most responsive company out there, because they aren’t, but they are acceptable. And just to make people aware… iBuypower and Cyberpower are for all intents and purpose the same company. When they first started they were in the same building and had the same employees.

Yes. People that build their own systems are much like people that have gardens, or work on their own cars, build furniture, etc. etc. Not everyone wants to know or needs to know how to build a computer. I have to assist people with changing their homepage, I doubt they would enjoy the process of figuring out which part is dead without a test board. Sounds like a dream!

Anyway, these are pretty good deals. I recently built a system for my brother using something similar to that white case, it’s pretty snazzy.

any one buy one for me. please

So I’m hearing this is a pretty good deal considering the warranty and labor savings.

But how is this in terms of a gaming rig? I mostly play MMORPGS but also FPS on occasion. Is it top-of-the-line spec? How long could I own this before it needs upgrades?