iBUYPOWER Gaming Desktops

Would have loved having the WT-R02 with 16GB Ram (because its difficult to get to the ram in these awesome Revolt cases) and/or the GeForce 980 but I’ve been waiting for a good price for one of these and here we are.

I’ll updated the GPU and RAM myself at a later date, don’t really feel like I need the i7 so I opted for the i5 and the cheaper price.

Didn’t see it listed on here so I’m assuming no since you are giving a special Woot price anyway but does this come with the Antivirus or TurtleBeach Z1 options that are free with your custom builds?

PS: Already purchased so saying no won’t hurt the sale, just excited to get my Revolt and these questions popped up.

WTi03R question. it says GTX 980 in the description, but GTX 970 in the title. which video card actually comes with this machine. this makes a really big difference…

Just wondering the if CPU is using the stock Intel fan or if you have put something more robust on?

And I believe these come with mouse/keyboard. If you don’t already have them, that’s pretty decent. Not sure if that was included with your findings.

Hey Bigdaddykraven,

Unfortunately, here on WOOT! we do not offer the antivirus or the turtlebeach Z1’s. However, you do get an awesome deal to counter that fact and I’m glad we were able to put together a build you were looking for. We wanted to make sure there was a Revolt option for this event because we have had them requested in the past. Enjoy your awesome new PC!

Hi Spirosand,

I apologize for that mix-up in the inner title. It does, in fact, come with the GTX980. I hope that was the answer you were looking for! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hey Jaymind,

If the build does not specifiy having liquid cooling, then it is using the stock Intel or AMD fan. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Both the WT-03SS-WNB and the WT03SS-B seem to be reasonable buys. There appear to be only see minor cosmetic differences between the two. That’s about $150 more than you wanted to spend, but stepping up from the GTX960 to the GTX970 is worth it.

Building your own is still the best option, but that’s not practical for everybody. If you don’t have the time or patience to familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of building a gaming PC or don’t have the desire to build it, I think this is a safe buy.

While I can’t see details on what specific components they are using, based on the case, GPU, and CPU there appear to be competitively priced. Assuming iBP stands behind their product and offers good support, I’d say go for it.

Can you tell me the exact model # of the RAM incl? I was going to pull the trigger, but I also want to add an additional 16gb.

Thanks

Hi csarno, please let us know when and what system you’d like to purchase and we can let you know what memory we’ll using.

Thanks!

Specifically, I am looking for the RAM model # for the WT-i03R.

Thanks,
Chris

This is for the iBUYPOWER WT-B02 Gaming Desktop, AMD FX-6300 6-Core 3.5GHz, AMD R7 360 2GB, 8GB DDR3, 1TB SATA, 802.11ac, Win10

So far the experience totally sucks. Got the rig and tried to boot it up last night. Of course, as it’s booting I get the message, “computer restarted unexpectedly or there was an error installing Windows, please press close to restart”, which starts up a never ending loop of the same error message at boot. I didn’t get a pre-built box so that I’d have to spend hours troubleshooting or re-installing Win10 and of course, now all the drivers. Will never buy pre-built again.