iBUYPOWER Gaming PCs

Hello,

sorry for the late reply: the system should have 4 slots based on GIGABYTE’s GA-Z97-D3H:

and again, it should come with 1x8GB DDR3 memory stick, which leaves 3 open slot for memory upgrade. as of brand of memory, This system should the ADATA DDR3 1600MHz 8GB memory. However, the brand of memory may be different.
Please feel free to PM us if you have any questions after receiving your products. thank you.

Cheers,

Hosale,

Different from other vendors on Woot, our item is build-to order. Hence after last event, we still have them in stock, and this also explains why our ship out time is 3-5 business day as everything is assembled and tested in California. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our product and services. thank you.

Cheers,

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our product. could you please private message me your order information so we can look into this matter for you? thank you.

Cheers,

My computer was delivered the other day and there was no packing list included but it has so far lived up to expectations with the exception of the processor. Let me just say that I am NOT disappointed. I don’t know if it was intentional or accidental, but it did not come with the processor it was advertised to have.

I purchased this: iBUYPOWER WT630 Gaming Desktop, AMD A10-6800K Quad-Core 4.1GHz, 8GB DDR3, 128GB Solid State Drive, 802.11n, Bluetooth, Win8.1

My husband set it up for me and noted that the processor speed was only 3.4GHz. This initially concerned me, but after he looked into it (he’s way better with the technical aspect of computer stuff than I am), he found the processor was an AMD A10-7700K and assured me that they were comparable in performance and I wouldn’t likely notice a difference. I have played around with it some at this point and have been pleased with the performance I have been able to get out of it.