iBUYPOWER GAMING PCs

I’ve been waiting for this to come up again…

can you expand the gpu on this? iBUYPOWER WT009 Gaming Desktop

There may some deals in here somewhere, but for what I’m looking for, mid-range gaming desktop, looks like one could do better elsewhere.
Just quickly looking over specs it looks like the NE782K at Newegg is better for $880 than the $1k+ WT782 listed here.

Hey guys! We’re backkkkk!

If anyone has any questions about the laptops, computers, or just in general, make a post and I’ll get back to you ASAP. If I’m a little slow replying here, you can also email me at woot@ibuypower.com!

The WT009 comes with a EVGA GTX750 2GB video card.

Hey m3zy6!
You’re absolutely correct. Some of these models will be similar to models you can find on our website and other channels such as Newegg. If you’re able to get a better deal, definitely save yourself a few bucks. I tried my best to get the best prices on the systems listed at this event! :slight_smile:

I have a small question
How come the SBX A 500 is way cheaper @ amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/iBUYPOWER-SBX-A500-B-Win8-1-Entertainment-System/dp/B00OPHTLH2

Am I missing something?

With the desktops, is there enough expand-ability to where a SSD could be installed along with the hard drive that comes with the computer?

Woah… I was not aware Amazon had went that low on the SBX. If I had known Amazon was going to list it at that price, I would have tried to get it to you guys at that same price! Maybe on the next event, I’ll match Amazon’s price!

Hi DanIAm88! Yes, all the desktops listed in this event have available 3.5" bays to expand a SSD into.

Kudos for the help!

The SBX in this sale is only $10 cheaper than on the manufacturer’s site. The bogus $699 retail price is for a better speced model than offered here.

As I mentioned before, you can get a great deal for this setup here
http://www.amazon.com/iBUYPOWER-SBX-A500-B-Win8-1-Entertainment-System/dp/B00OPHTLH2
including prime shipping so DONT BUY THE SBX here!
@399 on amazon, maybe its worth considering…

Am I missing something here? Went to purchase this beast cuz it has almost the latest components which would make it future proof for about a week or so! Then it hits you, silly rabbit GTX970M are just for kidZ! So what is like to know please does this beast have the GTX970M (if really love a GTX990M though…) or does it have the, “NVIDIA GeForce GT840M Graphics Card” as posted in the specs tab located just begins the features tab. Cuz after you read the lead-in (quoted below) some mucklehead with a few cards short in his deck might possibly get confused.

“iBUYPOWER GT72-WT01 17.3” Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-4710HQ Quad-Core, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX970M 6GB, BD-ROM, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, Win8.1".

Read it already…see what I mean? Thank goodness I ate my Wheaties this morning, or was that Raisin Bran? What can I say I’m 52 now and I’m feeling slightly bloated lately - I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!

Hey what’s the deal, how come nobody makes 18.4" beasts anymore (Dell is the lone survivor) yet there’s an incredible demand for them. I’d snag one immediately! I just don’t like Dell’s version of style plus I refuse to pay for their name. I’m sure iBUYPOWER could easily become the leader this niche’ category and pounce on Dell. C’mon, really aren’t we all just a little sick of Dell by now???

Let’s have a show of hands please. Hey you over there, ya you, no cheating! You can’t raise both of your hands at one time. Cuz if we could then I’d raise 'em both too.

Hey jlg1985! The GT72-WT01 comes with a GTX970M. We’re sorry about the typo in the specs summary and we will get that fixed asap!

We’ve lowered our price to $399. Please note that ours comes with a free shirt and a code for a free game!

Man, I’m really torn on this. I looked at Alienware’s counterpart, and I think the specs here are better for less, but there aren’t any reviews out there yet. Ughhh… My daughter really want’s a “Steam” PC.

Heyy… I was looking at the W014. I was wondering if you had any info on the brand names of the ram and graphic card thats being used and what kind of liquid cooling and lighting are inside?