iBUYPOWER i7 Haswell GTX660 2GB Desktop

And the pretty decals on the side of the case! Those are way cool!

even if I wanted to suggest this to my father that is shopping desktops right now… Price and config aside… the case is completely ridiculous. Heck, Im a gamer and I dont want such a tacky tower in my office…

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227504 Almost same specs but with 3GB video card and for less.

I agree, this will beat a PC from 4 years ago.

To say otherwise shows your ignorance and arrogance.

Somebody’s gonna get one sweet Bag-o-Crap in the future.

clearly not a deal. I built a computer with better specs for $800. this thing only has a 500w power supply… how does that expect to hold up?!

Not even close. Never buy from iBUYPOWER, Alienware, or any others, they’re all way overpriced. If you really want a good PC at a good price build it yourself.

Looks like even ONE is going to stop the woot-off. I’m sure they were thinking that someone would surely be in a buying frenzy and pull the trigger on this even though it’s not a good deal, but apparently…NOT!

speak for your self. this thing isn’t that great. it has a lot of fancy parts that aren’t needed and other parts that are sub par for the price.

This computer really ties the room together. Am I wrong?

Anybody got some Snickers? We might be here a while.

yay. the one they had sold.

I hope whoever bought it doesn’t read comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not 100% accurate dates, but the i7 930 released around Feb of 2010, and the 400 series graphics cards were around then. A similarly priced rig from 2009 / early 2010 would have a first gen i7, and probably a 480… The CPU and GFX in this thing would be better than both of those. STILL - This rig is overpriced. Should have used a 700 series card, and even then it would be on the high side.

I’m not sure what they’re teaching you kids these days, but you really should keep your computers out of the water at all times.