Icemat Siberia In Ear Headset

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Icemat Siberia In Ear Headset, for $14.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x SteelSeries 10070 Icemat Siberia In-Ear Headset with microphone

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

Nice Tori Amos reference. Though it’d probably be best for everyone if we just let that one die.

what’s the copy sung to the tune of?

not bad, but there’s better for 20$
see: JVC Marshmallows(HA-FX33/34), JVC Air Cushions(HA-FX66), V-Moda Bass Freq

I mean, if you can go without the headset(which I can).

My Eyes! They Burn!

SIlent all these years - Tori Amos

From her first CD, Little Earthquakes

Thanks. I knew it was familiar!

Yahoo is messed up, I cant get to the item. The same thing happened the other day when woot.com had the Bag of Crap…

http://image.bayimg.com/gajohaabo.jpg

I heave the over ear version of these and love them. the microphone is very sensitive, and from a far 20 feet, it is still pretty loud. the sound is very crisp and clear. Im thinking of picking up a set of these now.

Like Watcher95 said, Silent All These Years, but the headline is a reference to her abysmal, true debut album - Y Kant Tori Read.

here’s a good review and good pics included;

official page from the makers

Sorry dont go for anything less then 32ohms!

I don’t get it. You toss your cookies every time you see these things?

I actually got a pair of these during the google checkout craze years ago. The triple ribbed inserts are painful to wear, but when I bought it, they came with two pairs of normal silicone inserts that were pretty comfortable. The cord for both the earbuds and the microphone are not too long, and plug into a headphone/microphone extension cord (2 inputs and 2 outputs). Overall, it’s a pretty nice pair of travel earbuds with a free microphone and extension cord thrown in.
Although I wish it wasn’t white. White headphones are a safety hazard in urban areas

even though they aren’t iBuds :stuck_out_tongue:
and they might not always be hooked up to an iPod :stuck_out_tongue:
and they’re BETTER.

I have 60$+ in-ears but they’re black so they don’t stick out as much. and they go IN my ears anyways. If anyone is curious, they’re MylarOne X3i’s, and they’re Rubies(red, very nice looking).

I have these. Really thin sound, no bass, even with a good seal. Sorry

Never had their earbuds, but I have icemat/steelserie’s full size around the ear headphones and they’re fantastic. It came with the same clip-on microphone as well, which I am definitely not a fan of. Maybe mine is just busted, but it’s not as great as all the reviews of it that I’ve read.

Well shoot, stereo earbuds with a microphone, but no 4-conductor adapter for my N800. What, do I have to build this myself? I like the silicone-style ear sleeve headphones; they do a decent job of blocking external noise and are positioned so that you get the full range from the speakers. I wonder how good the drivers are? A couple commenters have them; one liked 'em one didn’t. The review is favorable, leading me to believe somebody may have gotten a bad set. But does that mean inconsistent quality? Still on the fence here. What are the chances I will get a bad set?