Iconic - Protein Drink RTD Chocolate Truffle - 12 Bottles

Iconic - Protein Drink RTD Chocolate Truffle - 12 Bottles

2 Likes

I bought a case of these last time and have been very pleased. They taste great and this is an excellent price. In for another!

2 Likes

Best deal around! :w_happy1:

Did anyone get boxes that were past the best by date?

3 Likes

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Mine was due to be delivered today, but it seems to be driving around somewhere in an Amazon van. I did, however, receive a rather heavy ball peen hammer, today, that was sold in TT’s Happy Hour. You may borrow that if you want to smash things. Just remember to return it to me because I think I might need it if I ever receive my boxes and they are past their best by date. (I’ve just been put on a liquid diet, this order might turn out to be important for me.)

So what YOU need to do is contact Customer Service and let them know that your order is messed up and that you want it corrected (or replaced).

2 Likes

Damn, I’m too wordy.

1 Like

I keep it locked in my clipboard.

Sorry about the liquid diet. I hope you’re OK.

2 Likes

I feel like Crap and not the good BoC kind.

I really might need that ball peen hammer.

1 Like

Milkshakes are basically liquid. Feel better soon!

What about the blood of your enemies? That’s liquid.

2 Likes

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

2 Likes

Ha! I’m on the couch with the heating pad on my back. I can stand for two minutes then it hurts. Am angry.

2 Likes

Why are you angry? This is a good excuse to chill and do nothing.

3 Likes

It’s driving me nuts to do nothing. The sun was out! I could have made a pile of leaves and chased kids out of my yard.

4 Likes

Yeah, nothing beats chasing kids out of your yard. Sorry you are missing out on all of the fun.

1 Like

Yeah. I guess.

They’re good kids. I haven’t seen any of them try to climb over a 6ft fence.

1 Like

Good news! My protein drink just arrived. The best by date is Nov 2022 and since I’m only allowed two of these suckers per day, I will have them drained before they expire.

HOWEVER, I ordered 2 other cases so it will be interesting to see what their dates are. I may have to throw a temper tantrum at the good people in Customer Service.

No, I wouldn’t do this. Really I wouldn’t. They’ve been very nice to me most of the time.

2 Likes

Congrats! I think.

2 Likes

Had these before, taste good!

My gut took half a case to register and accept this particular concoction, after that, enjoy chilled

1 Like

Just bought 3 more boxes. Got to admit I love returning these for CRV at the recycling center when I don’t think I paid upfront

2 Likes