Iconic - Protein Drink RTD Chocolate Truffle - 12 Bottles

Iconic - Protein Drink RTD Chocolate Truffle - 12 Bottles

I received mine today already, which was quick. I was expecting that it might be a little out of date for the low $, but these have a “best by” date of June 2020, so almost a year and a half past the best by date. Will I die if I drink these?

I have two on the way. I was wondering why the price was so good. :skull_and_crossbones:

Edited 19 NOV 2021 - See below.

1 Like

Egads. Amazon is usually pretty good at filtering out expired goods. Looks like someone didn’t do their job here.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

4 Likes

My two cases just arrived. Best by date is March 2023.

Thanks for a great deal, Woot.

6 Likes

Mine came and had a best by date of June 2022.

Do they taste good?

I think it tastes really good and chocolatey.

I just noticed that the bottles I got are ZERO sugar, which I’m even happier about. The nutrition label on mine is different than on this product listing. I would guess that I got a new formulation.

I now ordered another case.

1 Like

In my opinion, no. It tastes like “nothing” but in a bad way, if that’s possible.

1 Like

With food you need to put in nutrition information.
This is critical to diabetics!
:skull_and_crossbones:

Expired product here as well.

Expired as well

If you’re receiving expired product please contact customer service.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

EXPIRED (Best by: MAR/2020)
I contacted Support

1 Like

Also expired—-12/20 and 10/21

1 Like

I ordered 3 and 2 of them were expired. Very disappointed. I contacted customer service. I hope they are helpful.

1 Like

Received my order today and 2 of the 3 were out of date.
Already contacted customer service but be aware these are not all in good date.

1 Like

I ordered 3. Two of them are OK but one was expired. I contacted support.

1 Like

I got three boxes and all were expired. One was 10 or 11 months past expired. I didn’t think to check and that was stupid of me. I opened one drank the bottle and it didn’t taste very good at all, not even chocolatey in taste. I emailed woot support we’ll see what they can do.

1 Like

Received 2 boxes. Didn’t check 2nd box but 1st box is Nov 2022.

In my opinion, the stuff is thinner than Yoo Hoo with an odd aftertaste. I do like the 20g protein and zero sugar, but I was expecting something more lush with a title like chocolate truffle. This is probably what Soylent Green tastes like.

1 Like