ᴃicycles Ὅver ᴐandy

Got one!

2 Likes

Got one!

2 Likes

Got one too! Right before I had to start work! YAY!

2 Likes

I had no idea what this was… :frowning: I’m in VOP now… lame

2 Likes

Ugh. See this is what I get for answering work IMs. miss it.

Huzzah! After an interminable wait in the Vestibule of Patient, my order went through.

Thanks, Woot!

2 Likes

me too! i didn’t have much hope once i was in the VOP, but then the order page appeared! woot-woot!

2 Likes

Got one. Thank heavens. Now I don’t have to take the LapMac to work and be all distracted all day (which makes work hard, donchaknow?)

Guess I’d better finish up that tutorial and learn how to post pics!

:gs: 'Kat

(sigh. I can’t even get my arrow pointing at me to show right. I know there’s a text substitute that wajeremy told me, but bugger if I remember now. Still not liking the new forums 'cause I’m still very overwhelmed by them)

2 Likes

seriously??!?!! I gave up after 3 minutes, I’m not cut out for this.

Snaged a bag!!!

2 Likes

If you just let it sit sometimes you’ll get lucky. Not always, but sometimes. It’s not like you have to do anything on that screen. Just let the screen sit with the thought you’re not going to get one and wait for the you missed it screen. Then be pleasantly surprised when you get one.

1 Like

haha yeah, patience or something… right? haha

Exactly. A small percentage of orders go straight through and the rest go into the VOP to wait their turn. If you exit the VOP, you give up your place in line.

Where’s the VOP VIP line?

2 Likes

To the left.

To the left? Next to that box with all your stuff, to the left?

I’m mad at myself that that’s what came to mind first.

If you type in : without anything else, the emojis appear. Click on more and scroll down. If you hover over the one you want, the text shortcut will appear as a tool-tip. Arrows looks something like arrow_left or arrow_upper_left. (:arrow_left: or :arrow_upper_left:)

1 Like

To the left of the boiler and then right at the stage door.

testing what wajeremy told me–

&gt

>

Oh! Oh! I finally got that smallest portion of New Forum figured out!!! Sure is lots more complicated than merely typing shift-. !

> 'Kat

Remember to post your crap. Join us in the main thread!

Join%20Us%20copy