ID Badge holder uses

I’m confident that we can find more uses for these bad boys than we can for the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Dvds.

I’m thinking it would be fun to print and insert a tiny realistic treasure map and casually leave it for someone to find. And the “treasure” could be completely fictional, a practical joke (say it leads to a statue of a wild goose), or a local treasure like a popular landmark.

What are some of your ideas?

1 Like

Give your kids blank business cards and let them decorate them. Christmas ornaments!

(This was an idea from a wooter)

3 Likes

Make fake id badges…
Favorite superhero/villan
Favorite fictional character
Fake job
Video game character
Holiday character
Cryptid

3 Likes

Supernatural prop holders?

If you have enough you could make a really cool jacket.

2 Likes

Per @defiantone write (or even print) out veggie (or flower) labels, slip them inside and leave the badge holder on a stake in your garden? maybe stapled on, upside down so the rain doesn’t fall in?

1 Like

similarly they could be good for labeling anything that could get dirty or need protection. or whatever. tool drawers, craft bins, storage totes. blah blah… you get it.

1 Like

How about to a stash of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. DVDs?

3 Likes

These would be good to put clues in for geocaching

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!! :w_happy1:

Also, could use them to hold little reference cards and loop on a key ring or heavy string.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was going to suggest!!! :joy:

3 Likes

or charging docks

3 Likes

random phone cases

1 Like

The Crappiest Treasure Hunt. Where unsuspecting treasure hunters wander about the city in an attempt to find a treasure that promises nothing beyond a chance of disappointment. After their exhausting effort they stumble upon a box filled with random vintage phone cases and charging docs, dozens and dozens of season 2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. dvds and a lone screaming monkey who has seen much better days.

Edit: and once they reach the bottom of the box, there’s a sign that simply says “Woot! There it is.”

3 Likes