Identity Code

Can I get one custom ordered to match my DNA?

Will wearing this get me into trouble in court?

THEY’VE FOUND ME! EVACUATION IMMINENT!

Looks like the identity code of a Scottish person.

The close-up looks a bit like a tartan — must be Scottish DNA.

The shirt has been decoded! This says:
“HAHA! You wanted a Bag of Crap, but all you’re going to get is a bunch of screaming Woot monkeys!”

Congrats Amigo!!! Great design and I’m glad to see this print Expo.

hey, i just bought that cat shirt! meow meow meow!

Not a bad idea, especially in our world of $99 personal DNA mapping. You plebs can have the same DNA, I’m getting a custom print! (Not really, I don’t have the cash for that, but it’s a good shirt)

I just can’t figure out this gel. Where does the second color come from? Why don’t we see the sample reservoir at the top of each lane?

Where’s all the staticy stuff, and slantiness I always see when I run a gel? Huh? Where’s that stuff?

Hm… First thing I thought when I saw this was whether or not my old Scannerz would recognize this as a barcode. Anyone remember those things?

… Anyone?

Coomassie Brilliant is usually Blue not Black. It’s the name of two similar triphenylmethane dyes that were developed for use in the textile industry but are now commonly used for staining proteins in analytical biochemistry. Coomassie Brilliant Blue G-250 differs from Coomassie Brilliant Blue R-250 by the addition of two methyl groups.

Ha Ha! Maryland’s all lit up this early- looks like the NIH is represented! Prolly Stanford, Harvard, mebe the U of Chicago on the way!

Wow. Very Matrix-y. Nice.

You must be a blast at parties :slight_smile:

A MARMOSET???

…I have no idea what you just said.

Love the plaid design.

You’re absolutely right.