If I Only Had a Brain

Their coming to get you Dorothy…

Zombie 1: Now which way do we go?
Scarecrow: points to the window on the left Pardon me, this way is a very nice way.
Zombie 2: Who said that?
Zombie 1 points at the Scarecrow
Zombie 2: Don’t be silly. Scarecrows don’t talk.
Scarecrow: points to the other window It’s pleasant that way, too.
Zombie 1: That’s funny. Wasn’t he pointing the other way?
Scarecrow: points at the door Of course, some people do go both ways.

(based on my favorite scene from the movie)

Anybody who sees this shirt, run for your brain in the opposite direction.

And that’s exactly why you should be afraid. Very afraid.

He huffed & he puffed & he blewwww the door down. Don’t you know your fairy tales?

He may have had assistance from the zombies beside him. Just saying.

I love the attention to detail. The glass on the floor isn’t just randomly drawn, which he could’ve done and gotten away with. Most pieces actually fit together with the pieces next to it. Very nice.

Shirt reminds me of “Kino der Toten” area in COD: Black Ops Zombie Mode. God, hated those zombies.

Where does that arm on the top left come from? Is it attached to a zombie somewhere? Seems like it’s missing a body.

Great googly moogly, check out that vote count! That’s one of the highest in a while.

Congrats to the Pats!

Is another shirt sellout soon to follow?

Will it make it past noon?

If and when it sells out, will people be upset that it’s no longer available?

Tune in next time…

Same Woot Time!

Same Woot Channel!

In simpler times neighbors would knock before entering and even then they’d only be after a cup of sugar.

Scarecrows!? The Zombie Survival Guide said nothing about scarecrows!

Happy Earth Day, everyone! Remember last year when there was an awesome derby of earth-day related shirts? What happened to that this year? That was one of my favorites, I think I bought all 3 of those shirts - and I was looking forward to more of them this year.

I feel as though this would be a great psychological examination tool:

Imagining yourself in the situation depicted here, what would you rely on to survive:

a) shotgun
b) cardio
c) slippers and a chant

If you choose a - you are a fighter.
If you choose b - you are a flighter.
If you choose c - that’ll be $200, I’ll see you next week.

Conversation between zombies and scarecrow in the Land of Woot as authored by patrickspens.

Scarecrow: I haven’t got a brain…only straw.
Zombie: How can you talk if you haven’t got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don’t know…But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking… don’t they?

As good as the first Zombie shirt!!!

lawsuits up the whohaw

So, I’m over in the Kids thread and I gotta tell you, it’s a bit lonely over there. So I’m just gonna lure some of over there.

I’ll even bribe you! Go over to the the Kids thread and write me some slogans for this butterfly factory… uhm, garden. If I like your slogan, I just might give you a qu****ality post!

The extra arms (and hands) with no apparent bodies remind me ominously of The Last Supper…

LOL. (Like) (+1)

People tend to go out of their minds with praise for PSpens shirts, and 90% of the time, I don’t agree with it. One of those things I guess; his shirts just don’t do much for me.

However, I dig this shirt. Clever use of the theme. It’s also a rare pop culture reference that it is well integrated with the theme, as opposed to being awkwardly shoehorned in while paying lip service to the theme.

My one worry is how small it looks on the Woot example. Prints often end up being larger than their Woot decals, however.