If Only There Was An Obvious Name...

My son is going to LOVE this shirt!

Congratulations, Mathjis. As someone said earlier, great use of color - It looks awesome. I love the mouse and interpret that ‘Roar!’ above him as all his!

This shirt is rad. It’s a great drunk shirt.

awesome art and design!

fuck you guys, this shirt is awesome, in for 1

Not something I’d personally wear, but great artwork imo.

I guess I just don’t feel sufficiently aggressive at the moment to buy this one.

Yeah, if we were still speaking Latin. Don’t you think it is about time to get rid of all that grammatical garbage?

On the other hand, although it is a striking design, it doesn’t make me want to pony up the cash for it. Of course, I just folded 40 or so woot t-shirts (all nice and clean, ready to go from my gf’s house back to my house) so perhaps that is why I’m not as compelled to buy Yet Another woot.shirt Item.

At least they were ones I like the best out of the horde of others I’ve got.

Roaring mouse? Furry T-rex? This is a very interesting shirt to say the least

…freakin awesome…

I think I’ll buy several and make things for the baby with the material.

Anyone want to make jakeyl predictions since he hasn’t commented yet? :wink: I’m guessing he’s going to pass tonight.

I’d buy it if they were all heads on one uber-monster body.

And without the ‘roar’.

I’ve never seen people diss a shirt so much, though.

When I first saw the shirt, I read the text as “kwak”. It was a lot cooler then.

All I have to say is that if you cannot see the awesome that is this shirt, you should prepare to get eaten.

Well, there’s the book (or peter sellers movie) “The Mouse That Roared”
As for the T-Rex, he looks more textured than furry. I take the stuff under his chin to be evidence of movement. I’m already N41, but I’d like it better without the dinosaur.

Just bought the most awesome/bad taste t-shirt.

congrats on the win.

Haha, nice, this shirt is really cool. I love the design, it reminds me of something from the 1970s, I just love it. Too bad I’m having problems with my card tonight, so I won’t be getting this one.

Great design though, I love the colors and this is something I really like to see on woot.

I think this is an awesome shirt! If I wasn’t saving my money for the woot-off I would be all over this! Might buy it a little later if I see nothing else I want. Best shirt I have seen on Shirt.Woot in quite a while! GREAT design!!

zomg awesome

Looks like something Napoleon Dynamite drew in his lined notebook.
Vote for Pedro!