If you could wish away something for eternity, what would it be?

If you don’t have a few regrets, then you haven’t LIVED.

6 Likes

Oh, I agree with you on everything you said but… If I may… just picture this:

Your Wife: Honey, does this dress make my ass look fat?

lol… I know what you mean, and I will agree wholeheartedly, but in reality white lies are often necessary. We use them to spare others feelings. We can lie to diffuse otherwise volatile situations - again with the wife/so example: “Where you just checking out that waitress?” “Well, yes, dear, I was…” :slight_smile: … Yeah, lying is bad/wrong, but oftentimes, it is a necessary evil. Just sayin’ is all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Absolutely. Plus… if you are happy with your current state of being, then you should never want to change anything in the past. Every little thing you’ve ever said / done / heard / thought has made you the person that you are today.

4 Likes

ummm…
nowadays…

Your Wife: Honey, does this dress make my ass look small? lol

3 Likes

:rofl: or… or…

a husband (to his wife): Honey, do my legs look ok in this dress?

2 Likes

Hey guys. We have months ahead for political talk. Let’s keep it out of the regular threads. If you want to start a political discussion thread, feel free to do so in Everything But Woot. Just keep it civil, pls.

5 Likes

Okay, let’s wish away the silly 31 day limit. But don’t you dare replace it with a longer limit!

5 Likes

62 days it is!!!

8 Likes

4 Likes

toenails.

2 Likes

Um… my X?

2 Likes

The GOP. Freudian slip, I meant ignorance.

1 Like

Cancer.

5 Likes

I can’t tell if you are joking…

3 Likes

Hate

4 Likes

my lacking an infinite power to wish away or wish into existence anything i want, for an infinite number of wishes.

2 Likes

not gonna happen annie murphy GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Personally?

Scripts with school aged kids being played by adults. If it is too uncomfortable for a minor to play the role then we should not be objectifying the character on tv for the world to see. I recognize minors do experience very adult issues. I also recognize that they cast adults for easier travel to sets and not having to balance school work with acting. That has its own issues in of itself. I know High School Musical, Euphoria, and etc are beloved by many, so this may be an unpopular opinion. Its a niche issue, but it contributes to several problems swept under the rug by the industry as a whole.

addendum: this is a personal opinion and I’m just sharing to promote discourse.

5 Likes

… fine. the amazon purchase of woot, then. that is the source of all misery, evil and hate in the world.

3 Likes