If You Don't Like The Weather...

The Eton ARCPT300W American Red Cross Axis Self-Powered AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio with Flashlight and Cell Phone Charger is cheaper on Amazon (34.99).

I got three of the Blackout Buddy flashlights last time around. They seem to work fine so far, but once charged, they seem to strobe the three upper LED’s (saying “I’m fully charged?”). That’s kind of annoying, but otherwise they are bright, the light sensor works for nightlight duty, and the flashlight hasn’t gotten hot and burst into flames.

I think its more so “Here I am so you can find me in the dark.”

I got the Blackout Buddy lights the last two times they were offered; everyone is getting one in their stocking (as well as a Leak Frog). It’s gonna be a very Woot!-y Christmas at our house :slight_smile:

Am trying to order 5 flashlights to no avail(from both PC and phone)continuous spinning of “gears”. Any clue what’s up with this? Thanks!!

Sorry for the trouble, please try again; things seem to be working again.

Ordered the 30 dollar weather station and it just continuously beeps when the batteries are inserted. Got it to stop once but then when I went to set the time it just cycles through the numbers so fast you can’t even get the correct setting.