iFly Heli GYRO 3.5CH RC Helicopter

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

iFly Heli GYRO 3.5CH RC Helicopter
$25.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ummm I just bought a couple of these at Costco a few months back… Price was $20 each.

Also, after I wrecked two of them, I returned them for new ones, no questions asked.

+1

Stop calling it RC when it ain’t RC!

It’s controlled remotely, isn’t it? You know, RC = Remote Controlled…

I’ve always missed out on the Bags Of Crap!!! They are now and always will be my WHITE WHALE!! I’ve been trying to harpoon one of these elusive bags for 2 and half years! I understand there was 3 sightings today! Does anybody think she’ll surface again tonight?

Anyone have a link to these that do not require an instrument of evil (i.e. iPhone)?

Tried this before. Doesn’t work.

OK, this won’t work, unless you have an Apple ipad or phone?

So it’s really a $200+, $25 chopper?

I’,m passing. Don’t do Apple!

steve

just looking at the woots from today, this appears to have been a very good woot!off, 2 Bags or Corn and I missed them both due to my awesome job…

RC = Radio Control.

This is IR control.

steve

Yar, Queeg-Queeg, ye nevar know when the White Whale be appearing! Keep yer harpoon pointed at Buy It Now and keep watch for the green flash!

How literate of you :slight_smile:

So, an apple product is required to fly this? No thanks, passing on this one. Not everyone has, or desires to own a crapple product. I was actually thinking about buying a similar one of these mini heli’s, with an actual controller, but it definitely won’t be this one.

RC is Radio Control not Remote Control

Mad I didn’t get a BOC because old CC was saved…
In for one of these craps(red) to ease my pain.

Yes, these use infrared light instead of radio frequencies to control them, but they’re still controlled remotely. Therefore, they’re still RC (remote control) choppers.

Your TV remote uses IR too, yet I bet you call it a remote control not an IR control.

I win!

Edit: “Remote Control” is listed as 2nd in popularity on What does RC stand for?
2nd Edit: I suppose you think RC Cola stands for Radio Control Cola. That’s just silly.

pegwhipped wrote:I’ve always missed out on the Bags Of Crap!!! They are now and always will be my WHITE WHALE!! I’ve been trying to harpoon one of these elusive bags for 2 and half years! I understand there was 3 sightings today! Does anybody think she’ll surface again tonight?

“Methinks that what they call my shadow here on earth is my true substance. Methinks that in looking at things spiritual, we are too much like oysters observing the sun through the water, and thinking that thick water the thinnest of air.”

–MOBY DICK, Chapter VII

Barrel O’ Carp harpooned this day 3-22-12

No android ap? No wonder theey have to sell them on woot!

Since someone else brought up the subject I am going to brag on finally getting a BOC. First noticed it on a refresh at a few minutes after 8:00EST then pulled over to the side of the road and spent the next 25 minutes refreshing and reordering on a 1x phone signal had seven orders go through and then told that they weren’t accepted finally left the last order on the processing page drove home, with a stop at the beer store to console myself because I figured that it just wasn’t going to happen. But when I got to the house miracle of miracles the woot gods had sent a confirmation email. With it taking so long I wonder if they went through and picked people who have never got one before. Anyway this boy ain’t complaining.