Igloo Portable Ice Maker

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Igloo Portable Ice Maker
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Igloo ICE102 Silver Portable Ice Maker

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png?wootsux Woot Info Post
wooters.us …us.wooters!

Igloo Portable Ice Maker [New] - $99.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Igloo ICE102 Silver Portable Ice Maker

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Sold on another site for $199
To clarify, the above price is in Canadian dollars, which equals ~$193.00 USD.

The User Manual (!)

The user manual is actually a great read if you are wanting to learn about the product. It is manufactured by Curtis - Igloo has the name on it for branding purposes only. The Manufacturer’s Homepage is very sparse in regards to the product outside of the above-linked user manual.

Just in time for winter!

Wow, nice item. Wish it was a little cheaper though. Still thinkin bout gettin one though. Brother has one and loves it.

Too bad wooters.us hasn’t posted, I sure would like to have the pricing info tracked for future reference. O_o

Edit: aww shucks, they deleted the 14 duplicate posts (what is going on with the crapped out server response anyhow?)

Dang! That thing is cool!

How much pounds of ice can the 3.1 liter water reservoir make with only 1 full fill?

Why would you use this?

The woot off model for 89.99 seems better made.

So…this is the product you need when you have water and electricity, but not a fridge or grocery store? My head hurts.

…Because everyone should have a portable ice maker.

I’d much prefer an ice cream maker.

Hmmmm…ice bullets? If I knew it was so easy to make these, I would’ve saved myself a lot of time.

Dorm rooms is one place I can think of.

OH! A break room is the best place for this.

Brother probably paid more for his than this one is selling for. Models like this consistently sell for 140-175, depending on the finish.

That’s Canadian dollars. They only sell them in SW Canada.

I can only find it on Canadian sites…like they need more ice up there.

Looks a lot like this KoldFront model at Compact Appliance for $140.