Igloo Portable Ice Maker

Really? Can I have the bag o crap again please? pretty please?

“I am serious, and please don’t call me Shirley.”

I have a feeling this one will be up until 3pm

Maybe we can get some sleep then.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and there’s only one of them.

wootoff killer. at least i can go to bed now.

Guess not. :frowning:

Nope. Looks like there’s a ton.

Oh! So this is what you get that special someone who has everything!

EDIT: hah! Just found out my brother has one. I guess I’ll buy a case of water for him instead. This could come in handy during the zombie apocalypse if our refrigerators stop working and…umm…if zombies are allergic to ice or something.

Ice all the time, how cool is that. Pun. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This would be good for tailgating… if you like ice in your beer.

At least there’s truth in advertising. Check out the picture of the packaging! Dented corner and all. :wink:

OMG there’s like a million of them :[

I bought one of these when they had it a month or so ago. It’s not perfect, but it works. HOW does it work? See here: Mistral Ice Making Machine in use - YouTube

Wow. I guess maybe if you didn’t have a refrigerator that made ice cubes, or if you ran a food/drink stand of some sort, it would come in handy. Hey, it would be great for your kids’ lemonade stand!!! Yeah.

It would be great for camping or tailgate parties, maybe, if it was battery-operated.

I’d buy one for my office but I’d get reimbursed for it sometime next century so…NO DICE!

hahaha nice.

beer is for wusses. straight up scotch on the rocks. or any other liquor with just ice. (my sad attempt at encouraging others to buy an ice-making machine)

Actually, it does look like it makes a lot more ice a lot faster than the built-in icemaker in a freezer:

• Produces 26 pounds of ice in 24 hours
    . . .

Freezing Times:

* Full tray of small ice cubes: approx. 7 minutes
* Full tray of medium ice cubes: approx. 9 minutes
* Full tray of large ice cubes: approx. 12 minutes

That actually might come in very handy if you gave a lot of parties.