iGo Battery Charger with 8 Batteries

I’m in for one. You guys can thank me later for speeding up the process.

Gotta keep buying until you up that Woot Count to 100+

I ordered a couple of these through Woot a few months ago. I like the package.

The batteries work fine in my camera and flash. The mAH rating is slightly less than some premium Energizer/RayoVac batteries, but I don’t notice any reduced usage.

The charger is compact, easy to use and easy to pack. I carry one in the car with a set of batteries in case I need a fresh set away from home. Threw another set in my camera bag’s side pocket.

Good deal.

how are you guys seeing how many have been sold?

I am about to shock and amaze you. I’m here for a usb blue tooth headset… not a boc. GASP!

Well I guess I’m in for a set.
I already have a few rechargeables around but honestly can you ever have too many?

Been wanting to get some rechargeable batteries for the kids controllers. Seems like a good deal…in for 2 :slight_smile:

Can’t ever have too many rechargeable batteries or battery chargers…just sayin’.

I’m going to one up you.

I’m here to post on the forums, not to actually buy anything!

These rechargeable alkaline type batteries are good for low drain uses like for remote controls, wall clocks, digital scales, etc.
Not as good for high drain devices like digital cameras and LED flashlights - NiMH rechargeable batteries are better for those.

I bought three of these a few weeks ago and the batteries are absolute garbage–they last less than five minutes in my digital camera, which is all I really needed them for. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone.

On the other hand, the charger seems to work fine, so if that’s all you need, I guess it’s okay, though you can get a charger that actually comes with decent rechargeables for the same price.

We’re not - not exactly. We’re seeing the percentages in the first post from the WootBot and then estimating mathematically.

Protip -if the percentages are 1 digit apart, at least 100 items have sold. (well, at least 90 or so.)

I like your style. :smiley:

A little insight on these vs. other rechargeables…

Most common rechargeables I’ve seen are designed to run at 1.2V and not 1.5, that’s how they keep the mAh rating so high. The average alkaline battery runs 2500mAh at 1.5V. Some sensitive electronics (cameras and the like, TI graphing calculators especially) do not like the undervoltage and will run like crap. These batteries should prevent that and last nearly as long.

After reading my own review, I decided to buy two more sets! Ha!

The bonus is I seem to have unlocked free shipping!! Score!

Yeah rechargeable alkaline batteries like these are best for low current drain uses like remote controls, not for high drain cameras - use NiMH for those.

But these have some good uses, like remote controls. Have to match the best type of battery to the application.

I bought three last time. I’m happy with them and I shouldn’t have to buy non-rechargeable AA’s for a LONG time now.

These are GREAT to have at your desk if you use a wireless mouse. Sucks when the battery dies and good to have spares.

I really need some more AA eneloop batteries. If woot! had them I’d be extra happy. I’d even forgive them if there wasn’t a baggie this wootoff.

Due to the comments, I decided to go ahead and give them a try! Thank you wooters, though I doubt my purchase sped things up.