iGo EverywherePower 7500 Universal Power Adapter with DualPower Accessory

This is a great deal and this is an awesome item. The 7500 costs around $150.00 everywhere else, such as brookstone, radio shack etc… A quick warning. If you have a Dell D-Series laptop, this will not charge your battery. It will power you up, but no chargie for you.

It says that it can take up to 230V AC input. So all you would need for Europe is the plug adapter (to make the prongs on this fit into the plug over there).

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

I have this and it works great on the plane and in the car. If only it was smaller in size and lighter. 13 oz does not sound like a lot but it is. Especially when compared to your original laptop p/s. Great for charging two items at once.

Nice Adaptation reference.

does anyone know if one of the tips works with the apple powerbook/ibook (new ones, dual usb)?

BTW - what happened to the TAXSUCKS coupon code? Just tried it and it wouldn’t take it! Bummer!

Yes, this handles transformer duties in Europ but you’ll need to get the correct plug adapter for the country you’re visiting. You can get them pretty cheap at any Radio Shack or place like that.

Looks to me like it will definitely accept American and European voltages:

AC Input: 100-230 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 3A
DC Input: 11.75-30 VDC; 10A max

Unless Europe has gone to 440 VAC or something.

However, most laptop power supplies (and others, too, my cell phone charger will accept 100-230 VAC) will handle the European voltages. Just look on the power supply to see what range of inputs it will accept. Most are 100-230 VAC, 50/60HZ. SO I just take an adapter that fits my power supply.

No wait, what am I saying. Everyone needs three of these. On to the next woot!

Hmmm…the woot-off song huh? The jingle sucks, but some of
the lyrics are moderately amusing.

I would have gone with a Tag-Team Spoof:

Woot-offs back again,
Tap f5 and refresh again,
Come on you people, let’s see some toys,
Electronic goodies for the girls and boys,
There’s a projector over here,
A cell phone over there,
Put your credit card number in,
Hell, buy a pair!
These three words when you wooting off,
Woot Bag of crap! Got me?
Woot Bag of crap!

I’m no EE but from the specs page it says “AC Input: 100-230 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 3A” That covers just about everywhere in the world. US being 110 VAC and most of europe being 220 VAC. At $40 it’s a lot cheaper than frying an OEM adapter anyway.

The item has to be over $40 for it to work

saw this in Brookstone the other day for $159.

Awesome woot

Thanks anyway - by the time I read this it had sold out - bummer!

http://www.encorecomputers.com/woot.php

I order this last time, and never received the iPod adapter that was supposed to come with it. The box it came in was open, and something easily could have been missing. Who do I need to talk to about this?

If you bought an extra one of these that you want to sell, email me… opinionatedATcomcastDOTnet

if anybody wants to sell one of these, i was in transit and missed this one. can really use it for an upcoming trip. just send me a personal message via woot.

DANG DANG DANG DANG DANG!! This is the first thing this whole woot-off that I really needed — kept clicking I WANT ONE and nothing happened till it came up SOLD OUT…
<grumble grumble grumble othernastybits grumble grumble> <sigh!>
Anybody have any leads on a good price for these things now that I can’t get it here???

Was there a discount code for additional tips like last time?