iGo Universal 90-Watt Slim Notebook AC Adapter

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

iGo Universal 90-Watt Slim Notebook AC Adapter
$17.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

hey, an iGo!!!

the b is upside down in your acronym

We had a bunch of these (or very similar in look) at my previous job.

They were not that impressive, had a lot of problems keeping them in our laptops to actually charge.

Various different brands and models of laptops too.

“If you do not see your device listed, call iGo Customer Service @ 1-888-205-0093 and they will ship you your tip free of charge”

Well that is actually quite nice of them.
Very rare.

iGo is a no-go. Does NOT work with Alienware devices, the current draw it more than the adapter can handle. It’s okay if you need a slow battery recharge, but you won’t run with it plugged in.

iGo rocks! everyone hurry & buy these up!

My girlfriend got one for her old Compaq as the stock one stopped working, and the replacement we bought on ebay has a habit of sparking (yeah…).

Seems to work pretty well, and is practically flat. Doesn’t take up much space, which is nice.

Bought three of these last time they were on Woot. Didn’t have the tip I needed so I contacted iGo for my free tip. They refused, saying I had bought the chargers at a discounted price through Woot and therefore was not eligible for the free tip, despite what it said on the box.