iHome 8 Button Programmable Wireless Laser Mouse Pro

If you’re going to be using it regularly, how about rechargeables?

Just Wooted from Hawaii!
Product changing at 8pm = awesome

Yeah, looks like both left handed and right handed users would be comfortable.

Amazon reviews says 3 stars
http://www.amazon.com/iHome-Button-Programmable-Wireless-Laser/dp/B001QXDN3G/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1265436333&sr=8-6

Newegg one review 4 stars, others 3 and 1 star.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826782001&cm_re=iHome_8_button-_-26-782-001-_-Product

If you look at the button placement in the zoomed-in photo, it wouldn’t make sense for it to be left-handed.

It’s not, It’s for the right hand. And it would be hard to use all the buttons with your pinky.

If you’re like me, size matters :wink:

Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 3 x 1.6 inches

Very good deal comparing it to the prices around the web.

But what I am looking for is a great deal on a Acer T230H, so if you’re listening woot, bring us something near $300 or at least under $350 ($300 is nicer) and bring it to us on the weekend please :slight_smile:

Too bad I just bought mice on the woot-off…and just why do you need 8 programmable buttons? Left-click, right-click, forward, back, scroll button…what more do ya need??

I find it utterly baffling that the iHome 8 Button Programmable Wireless Laser Mouse Pro will not work with my MacBook Pro.

anyone know if the low battery indicator is audible?

Will this work on a playstatiom 3?

Bought a backup wired mouse today at Office Depot for $2.99. It’s still on sale for a few days.

As far as the Tech Crunch Boy’s issues, I think he could have a future in politics: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2010986793_bushnell05m.html

Wow, just 14 hours ago while watching videos on the laptop (hooked into the projector) with no way to rewind/pause/etc I really, really wanted this; and here it is, this is what I love about woot; the randomness of things I kinda need/want and it magically appearing.

Games!! Where every nanosecond counts.

iHome is really starting to make decent products. I have been using this mouse for months now and I am more then happy. Just wish I didn’t spend $40 on it now.

I believe this mouse is actually made by a company called Trust. I have this exact same mouse, but it says Trust on it. When I mailed in the rebate I had for it, I sent it to Trust as well. Either way, its a good mouse. I recommend it. After rebate I think I got it for like $5.

Is it Mac compatible? Can’t tell from tech specs on Amazon.

As a left handed person, I resent that you assume lefties use special mice… I use a so-called “right handed” mouse, and have done so for as long as I’ve used computers. “Left handed” mice, are as useless as the left handed scissors naive teachers would hand to me in elementary school…

Agreed. Even with my Razer Lachesis and the two extra side buttons for my thumbs makes gaming so much easier. Especially in Dragon Age. Have a few programmable mouse buttons in that game and you don’t even need a keyboard for even the minor actions. Not to mention 1600 DPI should be really nice for camera movement.

I bought three of these. Hopefully, it will prove useful on my HTPC.

Why baffling? Most things don’t work on Mac. “Expected” is a better word.