iHome iH18W Portable Travel Alarm Clock for iPod Shuffle

Note for the description:
“devises” doesn’t mean the same thing as “devices” - one means to plan while the other is an object.

Tonight’s Stupid Question:
Are the WootCasts archived anywhere? One would obviously want a lot of those on their iPod Shuffle… (although I don’t think they’ll help youu fall to sleep!)

hrm. I do believe that that is the best looking shuffle accessory I have ever seen.

looks much better than my alarm clock and almost makes me want one of * those * shuffles. yeah, you know the new ones are better.

Wow… I’m at a loss. Things have really gone downhill with woot. How many media players, ipod (or other MP3 / audio player) docks, and vacuum cleaners can their customer base support?

read the description ppl! line in jack to accept many other devices… it will work with all mp3’s

Don’t get too excited - read the description…

Waitaminnit… it’s a travel alarm clock for the iPod shuffle, except that it’s (1) not really portable, and (2) doesn’t actually wake you up to your iPod shuffle? If such a thing should be able to do anything, wouldn’t it be that?

iHome is pretty easy to find, but most of their in-store stuff tends to be white. I have to correct myself, I actually only have one of this particular model and I have one of the larger clocks that sits on my nightstand for my black 30GB.

$55 on pricegrabber.com

Sorry, you can’t - only lets you fall asleep to your music with built in sleep timer, alarm is only a buzzer - read the description.

OMG…What a joke… they don’t even sell this iPod Shuffle anymore… TOTALLY OUTDATED PRODUCT…

Considering the USB access to the shuffle is nothing but a nicely formatted flash drive, it makes you wonder if any thumbstick will work with this or if you need to use the shuffle’s controls for any reason.

LOL alarm clock with no alarm… BRILLIANT!
Guiness in a bottle… BRILLIANT!

Gosh, if only I could plug my Barbie Vaccum Cleaner into it…

I’m sure all of the 15 guys who currently own an old shuffle will be really happy.

Good for you, outdated cavemans!

You have an excellent point, as I don’t think there’s any way to access the audio through the usb port, unless the alarm clock has a connector that connects to the shuffle’s audio out, in which case the usb port would be useful only for charging the iPod.

“The iHome iH18W Portable Travel Alarm Clock for iPod Shuffle doesn’t wake you up to music from your iPod Shuffle”

And from a review:

"Second, the alarm is a buzzer only. You cannot wake up to music from your Shuffle "

Almost clicked buy. Ill pass woot.

Ahh yes - what else would I have expected… Nobody buys Roombas on Saturdays, so it must be time for more iPod speakers!!

(take two - I can’t imagine somebody would feel the need to delete this… it must have gotten eaten by the servers… right?)

Amazon for $37

Target for $59 (out of stock

Pricegrabber low $44

whats brilliant is how well you read… it has a buzzer that wakes you up… not music, but it still does thejob