iHome Optical Netbook Mouse

crap

ipass

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

iHome Optical Netbook Mouse
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 iHome Optical Netbook Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

again… wtf?

Woot, couldn’t you have just put these into the last Braids of Copper?

Previous Woot

$24.29 at Amazon

more prices

iHome website

Aww look at those cute little mice. :slight_smile:

Pretty cheap. If you need 1, get 3 to save on shipping then sell/gift the other 2 to your homies.

I like that the write-up has absolutely nothing to do with the product. Unless Brewmaster and Golem are new characters in an updated Mike Tyson’s Punchout.

I AM looking for a cheap optical mouse, but from what I’ve read on Amazon these are VERY small. One reviewer said that he could fit 2 in the palm of his hand.

purdy colors…

Oh my long forgotten bag of crap =(

What is the length of the cord when fully extended?

Eek! Mice…with long, deformed tails! A pain when the only usb outlet is on the Left side of the laptop and your niece is right-handed…she’s getting a cordless for Christmas, thank you.

Argh! I bought a package that contained a mini mouse retractable mouse yesterday that came with other stuff I’ll never use, just to have a mouse for the inevitable moment when my touchpad dies. Wish I’d waited…

I have either experience deja vu, stroked out for a day, or Woot put the same item up again in the same woot-off

I’ve got a slobberknocker for you.

Another retractable mouse! My favorite toy…

Zzzzzippp! SNAP! Zzzzippp! SNAP!

Drives the kids crazy!

I hate the pad on my netbook. This little mouse is perfect. In for a red one to match - and a black one for a spare.