iHome Optical Netbook Mouse

What was Shaq doing reviewing netbook mice?

What’s special about the red/black one? The other three colors are listed as (top color)/(side color). Red/black is listed as (side color)/(top color).

I’m using one of these with my netbook now - won a BOC with it! Actually they work GREAT and I bought 3 more for gifts. Small and good for travel with the cord management.

What makes a netbook mouse different from a laptop mouse?

Not bad for the price to throw around…leave in the luggage…keep in the overnight bag…etc., to make sure you don’t have to use the CARPIN!!! mouse pad on most laptops and especially netbooks!

http://www.natemichals.com/graphics/rollins.jpeg

yep

This wootoff is messing with my mind too, not enough sleep. I can’t keep track of whats real and what’s not anymore

The real question, is will it blend?

Wow… I didn’t think anyone actually read the write up. Total waste of time.

In for 3! All but blue combo.

With coupon, 8 bucks? Hell yeah.

Might break or wear down quick, and I have large hands, but still worth it.

What makes this a “netbook” mouse, and not just a mouse? Sorry if that’s an obviously foolish question. I still use desktops, but if I could grab a couple spare laptop mice for my kids at three bucks a pop, I’d be inclined to help move this along a little.

igot one for my netbook but paid $5. Works well.

Not a bad mouse, but they’re tiiiiiiny. If you’re used to using a regular mouse, it’s a serious adjustment.

Life-size mice! These are only 3" long and 1 1/2" wide! With retractable tails!

These work really well. They were a dollar cheaper 8/18/2010.
Guess “BOC” will be going up soon. Thanks Amazon!

But, what else is there to do while waiting for the Next wonderful item?! Reading is Fun-duh-Mental!

3" long vs typical mouse 4 1/2" to 5" long.

…size DOES matter.

The size, I reckon. These are dink-a-dized to go with a dink-a-dized travel computer like a netbook. Probably great for little kid hands, though!

WOOT had these three weeks ago for $3.49. I had a $5.00 coupon from WOOT, bought three. Total cost $5.47.

They are small but easy to use on your netbook, etc.

Kept 1, will give other 2 as gifts.

Woot & Woot-offs are just not the same…