iJOY Cozy Crown Plush Headphones

1 Like

@sammydog01 @pepper114

3 Likes

I LOVE THIS

5 Likes

Bought one of each?

2 Likes

We had one of these for my daughter back when she was 2 and we had to take her on a flight, they were fantastic and stayed put so she could watch Frozen II to keep her quiet!

4 Likes

I don’t think they’re my size. Otherwise I would already own one.

1 Like

The narwhale at the very least

2 Likes

Lol fits my big head just fine and I didn’t have to stretch it out to get it to fit. Got one during the funhouse sale last month.

Stereo sound is pretty good too…

Maybe they will have them in the leftovers tonight and you can order them. This is about half the price for an adult night time headphone.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check!

1 Like

Oh my gosh. This is by far one if not the 2nd best products I have bought since the very first Amazon Kids Edition Tablet. My good old McDonald and Blimpie was getting very annoying. Now, don’t take me wrong it’s good to sing along with your toddler although there’s times you would like to enjoy TV before it gets late other than when toddler is taking a nap. I tried contacting Amazon to see if there was some sort of parental volume lockout with no resolution. This has been a great alternative to that suggestion. Just an overall excellent purchase. Here you go a pic. which due to internet protocols will be deleted within 72 hrs.

4 Likes

Awww she’s growing up. That’s adorable!

2 Likes

She’s finally at that age she will tolerate us placing something on her head… She was always wearing her pants or shirts on her head but only would allow her to do it herself. So, I took these out and I attempted to place them on her…nope not going to stay. Immediately she took them off. So, I now barely place them lightly around the top of her head and allow her to do the rest. Yes, at times she completely removes them yet is smart enough to reapply them. Sometimes upside down which I really don’t care how she’s listening to her games or videos. As, long as she doesn’t force us to listen to them as well. These actually aren’t that bad for comfort as well. Since it’s nearly a skully or double width headband she can wear these for hours on end not even realizing she’s actually doing her parents a favor.

2 Likes

They are not very durable where the headset has a pause button is very flimsy and has come apart. I tried to fix than gave up throwing the item in the garage without contacting woot although it did make it past the 30 day warranty anyway. For durability these fail, yet in cuteness they pass with rainbow unicorn poops. Although, I would buy it again if it was available. Just the short time it did last gave us a lifetime of quietness!

Have a unicorn available?