Ill-gotten Trinkets

I want this shirt!
Hell, I want this as a tattoo :slight_smile: Awesome :slight_smile:

This is an amazing design - the work put into it really shows, and it absolutely deserves to have finished first. Congratulations to the artist, itā€™s really great work.

Plus one of my picks finally printed! Woohoo.

its like the little mermaid, but gangster. got that pimp hat and pipe and everything. thats probably her ship of fine ā€œproductsā€ rolling into port there

Congratulations on the print! :slight_smile:
This illustration still blows me away!

Love everything about this! Itā€™s all pirate mermaidy with a hint of siren-ness. Especially the fact that she has no idea what some of her treasures are forā€¦ a boot as a wine bottle koozie? Fantastic design! Orā€¦ fintastic, as the case may be.

Is it just me or does that belt have a few notches in it?

I got one! Congratulations, kinzoku on a well deserved print. I canā€™t wait to get mine in the mail.

I see the Snarfblat, but whereā€™s the Dinglehopper?

Do mermaids seriously smoke?

this is an impressive designā€“strong work!

Jā€™ville! Sweet.

Finally one I actually voted for prints! congrats on the print, amazingly beautiful work!

Currently attempting to buy shirts from threadless.com during their black hole Friday saleā€¦Iā€™ve been trying for the last hour and a half to get to my cart and check out. Just went in for one in less than 30 seconds. +1 to shirt.woot!

Also, major congratulations on this beautiful print!

Well, they are smokinā€™.

Okay, Iā€™m biased; I love mermaids. Regardless, itā€™s a cool design and Iā€™m thinking of getting this one.

nominated for best post.

I would wear this why? cmon people vote for something that people would wear not put up on a frame.

I literally spit my drink out when reading this.

Iā€™m torn, I think if I bought this shirt Iā€™d rather frame it than wear it because its too cool to look at.

this one was well deserved!!! great job.

I hadnā€™t taken the time to fully appreciate this design until now. Itā€™s pretty wonderful.

Warpigs tomorrow please!

Thank you everyone! It was really exciting to hear I got a print while I was waiting in lines all night. But I am too exhausted to remember anything I wanted to say about this design, so Iā€™ll be back after I wake up!