Illegal Operation

Sadly, the metal tips of the tweezers did more harm than good trying to pull out the Buckyballs the patient had swallowed.

Why does he have a halo over his head? And wings? That’s one scary angel then.

So… why’s the ghost wearing pasties?

Board game ghosts are easy to get rid of. Just stand in front of the bathroom mirror and say “Candyland” three times.

I was kinda wondering when we’d see Adam here again…

Dear Adam,

The one thing worse than playing “doctor” who acts like God, is playing “House” who acts like God… and then also claims it’s never Lupus. :wink: That being said, congrats on the print and hope it sells well for Halloween!

<3 JK

I’m really bummed about this shirt. I saw the link on Twitter and was hoping it would be someone on a Windows 95 computer that just had the ‘Illegal Operation’ error surrounded by a SWAT team.

I can’t be the only one who thought that error actually meant I did something illegal, can I?

Thanks Woot writers, now I have the Kinks stuck in my head.

Don’t do it kids!!!

If you listen to his advice Uncle Pennybags will suddenly appear behind you and take your wallet to pay for his hotel stay!

You beat me to it.

Now he’s going to look really strange in a swimsuit.

Hooray! Just saw “Tiny Gurdian” in your link. Congrats on that print. I’d like to grab one, are the size charts comprable from there to here?

After years of therapy, Billy and Molly took their place in society as malpractice lawyers.

it’s about time, i’ve been trying to kill him for years but he keeps making it through surgery.

Shh! You’ll ruin my plan!

Also, in this scenario I would imagine Uncle Pennywise^MPennybags would be down in a sewer grate somewhere, saying, “We all own Park Place down here, Billy.”

Wow. I had no idea I had been doing this for so long. What if the man had a family? Should lawyers have been contacted? These questions keep me up at night. I should sleep though, I’m performing surgery tomorrow morning.

Is this the future of universal health care?

I hate this game… why because I’m only an EMT… and when i tried to become a Paramedic they said no… why because I couldn’t get the stupid bread basket… :cry:

so if you ask me I’m glad he’s dead.

jerk…seriously common Rudolf the reindeer already had the blinking red light up nose… way to be a copy cat

At least they were able to bandage and stitched up the ghost before it drifted away!

Have you never played Operation? They’ve removed his “Bread Basket.”

poor guy can’t even be 100% in the afterlife.

brings back lots of buzzzzzz memories :slight_smile: great design!