Illiterate Rainbow

I’d post the reading rainbow link, but I just did that like two days ago…

LeVar Burton would beg to differ.

Err… this really needs some green at least, if not orange and purple…

OH YEAH! i’m getting mine…

I find in my day to day life that 7 out of 10 people are also illiterate. That kinda makes this shirt less sad.

Also I was more of a fan of the Reading Rainbow designs that had the braille that spelled out Reading in the shape and colors of a rainbow.

Suddenly, Levar Burton seems like a jerk, what with all his shameless flaunting of rainbows that couldn’t read.

Is the Rainbow reading Failblog.org?

Y’know, the concept of a sad rainbow had never really crossed my mind before this shirt.

Don’t take my word for it.

Technically, the light that forms rainbows is refracted before being reflected.

Yes, I am that guy (well girl actually) mentioned in the write-up.

There are rainbows that are literate? That’s a scary thought.

I hate to be a nit-picker…but wouldn’t it be “R-Y-B”? Just sayin…

prove it…

Roy G. Biv would be disappointed in that rainbow’s colors.

The remaining one read a book on how to operate firearms, then subsequently took out a leprechaun for his pot of gold.

Lol that poor rainbow. Sometimes at night it sits back and stares at the book it borrowed from McCrabby the leprechaun and imagines what might have been.

9 out of 8 people are bad at math, so I guess it balances out. I think this shirt is brilliant, although I do have a rule against getting shirts with rainbows on them. Congrats on getting printed though, very clever!

What do you think rainbows read? My money is on Cosmo.

Wasn’t there a hyperintelligent shade of blue in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy?

The Hooloovoo.