i'm curious...do you get/like this?

this was for the hallowoot run but was not selected.

just curious about the wooter’s thoughts out there…the shirt color could have been almost any color…this orange was a reference to a poster that this is paying homage to.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1130/the20dunwich20horror203xq5.jpgthis one?

yeah, uh, not sure. I think making the poster into a brown bag, like a lunch bag, might help what you’re going for, but the inherent boxiness of it probably is its ultimate downfall. I think the highlights on the hand would work better if they were the color of the bread crust. Overall, with the girl, and the tentacled ‘thing’ in the sandwich, you have a pretty muddled message. might actually work better without the girl at all.

Dean Stockwell, Ed Begley, man this thing was loaded with megastars, wasn’t it?
How old was Sandra Dee, about 50?

born in '42, movie in '70… about 28?

don’t confuse me with facts, dammit!

the comment stands, though. not a megastar cast. I wonder if it was Ed Begley senior?

looks like it.

i didn’t ask for a critique…i certainly would say “would you please critique this” if i indeed wanted one…i am asking simply if you GET it and if you like it. these require nothing more than any combination of yes or no.

it sounds harsh, me saying that,. i suppose “wooter’s thoughts” might sound like “rip me a new one”…but really, thoughts regarding the actual question. “get it/like it”.

You can’t always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you just might find
You get what you need
Oh baby, yeah, yeah!