I'm hungry

So I’m hungry and starting a thread about food. I’m not sure what to have for lunch. The boyfriend thinks I need to lose a few pounds and only should have slimfast for lunch but I get bored with the shakes. (he’s really a nice guy i swear!! I’ll admit in the last 2 1/2 years we’ve been together I have gained about 10 pounds) Anyways back to lunch what should I eat for lunch and what are you guys eating for lunch??

I’m thinking maybe quiznos or to be a little healthier jamba juice

ooooooooooooooo, good thread!

those juices are far from low fat/fat free…

good lunch…saute onion,mushroom,red pepper,yellow squash. top with marinara and parm cheese… yum

[quote user=“coffeenogrumpy”]those juices are far from low fat/fat free…

good lunch…saute onion,mushroom,red pepper,yellow squash. top with marinara and parm cheese… yum[/quote]

They have non-fat drinks (it’s mainly only fruit, I’ve read the nutrition facts)
The drink I usually get - tropical awakening has about 350 calories and zero fat and low sugar

Double Double, animal style. :slight_smile:

[quote user=“cerealkiller_001”]So I’m hungry and starting a thread about food. I’m not sure what to have for lunch. The boyfriend thinks I need to lose a few pounds and only should have slimfast for lunch but I get bored with the shakes. (he’s really a nice guy i swear!! I’ll admit in the last 2 1/2 years we’ve been together I have gained about 10 pounds) Anyways back to lunch what should I eat for lunch and what are you guys eating for lunch??

I’m thinking maybe quiznos or to be a little healthier jamba juice[/quote]
i just ate some waffle sticks.

they were ok.

Entenmann’s Ultimate Crumb Cake & PepperJack Doritos w/ jalapeno hummus. I don’t like healthy stuff.

A salad from a local deli for lunch today… turkey, ham, salami, lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, onions, and cheese of course. Ranch dressing. Notice that it has an illusion of being healthy at first glance.

One slice of pizza from a local joint. This slice of pizza filled me up. And I’m a big dude. A really big dude.

It’s kind of a late lunch, but I just had a chicken enchilada. yum

So you’ve said…

Hey, mulu…ya’ lil troublemaker.

So you’ve said…

[/quote][;)]

woogie is deliciously cute.

“The forums come with a pre-defined set of emoticons…” (per the FAQ)
Is there a list of these somewhere?

[quote user=“mulu”] “The forums come with a pre-defined set of emoticons…” (per the FAQ)
Is there a list of these somewhere?[/quote]not really

just follow this guide:
use any smiley that you would usually use with an instant messenger, but put square brackets around it.

:wink: becomes [ :wink: ] and looks like [;)]

[quote user=“mulu”] “The forums come with a pre-defined set of emoticons…” (per the FAQ)
Is there a list of these somewhere?[/quote]

I think they’re the same as MSN Messenger, minus a few. Some of the unusual ones are just images posted. msn emoticon:[ d] [d] [ y][y] [ n][n]

not msn:

I use imageshack just because I’m too lazy to figure out my own web space account’s login.

Cool. Thanks. [:)]

I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch - yawn

I’ll do better with din-din and make up for it!

Who said breakfast is the most important meal of the day? It isn’t served with wine!

my girlfriend’s making some sort of roast and potato pastry wrap thingie for dinner.
should be yummy. [:D]

now i’m eating some left-over fried rice and some chicken and shrimp from my sister’s birthday party the other day.