iMainGo Portable iPod/Sansa/MP3 Speaker

Got 2 of these at WalMart for $9.99 each. They use batteries faster than the iPod… good thing they’re standard AAA’s. Have their own power switch, so if you forget, you need new batteries, AGAIN.

Very nice story!
Yay Woot!

That’s what I was thinking. I ordered those last week and I’m still waiting for mine. Glad to hear that you like yours.

Now everyone can be subjected to listening to ‘Soulja Boy’ everytime its played on an MP3 player somewhere? Oh God…No! No!

Yes. Thank you for saying so. Got some fabulous short story writers working in that dark warehouse.

Great idea, thanks. I often pause the player and have to separately turn off the speaker just in case. Apparently, there’s a little drain when in alarm mode, but not much.

The Logitech speakers a few weeks ago [On main woot maybe?} were awesome (21 dollars bumped down to 15 bc many were refurb)

I don’t like this for terrible aesthetic appeal. It’s ugly. I liked how everything about the logitech ones were so “cool”. Perfect case, perfect wire holder. My favorite ‘woot’ hah. That’s why I’m ranting on like this, I’m done now.

Ehhh, what the hell. I’m in for one. Looks like a good ‘on the go’ type set up. I have some desk top speakers for my ipod, looks like this would workoutdoors better than anything else I’ve seen. *(that isn’t huge)

Underdog

Hey y’all. I’m in for one but outta curiosity can I plug in headphones. Is there a slot open in the ipod case to plug in head phones?

Oh please, Oh please, Oh please say that there is an open slot where to plug in headphones, lol. Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Sorry dude. no head phone plug on this thing.

@ imdante

That stinks!! :frowning:

Oh well. Still seems like a good deal. :slight_smile:

Fairly nice item with decent sound quality, however the WOOT! ad says for Sansa so I bought two for Sansa’s (which I also bought from Woot!). This thing is NOT good at all for Sansa because the clear cover is designed in a way that you cannot rotate the dial on the Sansa to use the menu or adjust volume. So for the Sansa, it is useless, unless you want to take a knife to it and cut a large hole in it.

Have to agree with this comment. Nice sound and all but impossible to control with the Sansa. Whats up with that Woot? Guess I’ll go and try to find my exacta knife and cut that hole. Nothing to lose.