Imitation PWA: Cruzer gets lazy

well of course Poor Maisy! The kitties are confused and traumatized though. so poor kitties too.

I bet Maisy avoids 'em in the future. My cat is mean like that with other animals. However, she does have a healthy respect for dogs larger than her. dogs her size are fair game though.

Son came home a few hours ago. Scratchy hissed at Rusty.
Then he tired to go outside.

I hope we can find him tomorrow when he needs to go to the vet.

There are 3 kittens and a mom living in the yard next door. They were playing today! So very cute. Then we got too close and they all ran.
The people who own the yard are not happy about cats.

You should just skip it next year.
I realized that when I saw it was Cruzers anniversary.

night

Good night.

Me too.
See you tomorrow.

Yeah, I gotta get these cats to the vet… they haven’t been since 2008. It’s going to have to wait a while longer though until some of the funds shake out.

Spent the day hauling junk and getting friend’s apartment cleaned. Convinced her it would be easier for us to do a good clean after she moves all her stuff out. She didn’t believe we’d really do that, umm we’ve done it for everyone else… She asked us to take pictures after we finish cleaning. She’s worried they’re going to try to shaft her. Odds are they’ll try it. They’ve refused to fix anything and blame her for damages before she moved in!

Hello. Company stayed longer than I expected. Most of the food gone except for the fruit and dip. I bought too much, but it will be eaten. The onion roll-ups disappeared fast.

D’name, thanks for starting a new PWA. We’ll help you with names when this one is close. AZ always has some good ideas.

Kid, about that coffee cake. Is that on your diet?

Daj, glad you’re almost done. Poor Maisy.

Ice, is it still hot?

Night all. Tomorrow.

It’s brutal, @ or near 100. Portable a/c unit is helping the ailing central unit and house is bearable.
June was the 3rd hottest in history with every day above normal and 7 above 100. That was the DFW numbers but we get hotter where I am.

Oh, and good morning all!

Good morning everybody! The humidity has dropped. It is very nice on the porch. What’s everybody doing for the 4th?

Mornin’, imitation post whores!

It’s on my “It’s that time of the month, give me what I’m craving or I will kill you” part of the diet.

Going for a walk this morning to help make up for it.

I did use heart healthy bisquick. :tongue:

Oh. Well, then, enjoy the coffee cake.

Morning everyone. Hot and humid here today.

Here, too.

here too. I took a walk on our new walking trails through the woods with a neighbor.

At least until we saw 2 coyotes and turned back.

So much for the walking trails.

Not likely to bother two adults.

probably not. This is the first time I’ve seen them, but I’ve heard them a lot.

We weren’t really scared, just not sure where they were going. We may go again this evening when they are probably laid up somewhere.