iMo 7” USB Sub-Monitor

I was wondering myself why I would want this. Maybe if it were wireless or something, but why would I want to hook this into a computer that I already have a monitor on? I’m confuzzled

maybe this is good for watching midgit… nevermind…

im confused as to what the hell this is for. can someone please enlighten me?

the point of this: you can have three monitors when your graphics card only supports 2.

Tempted, but what do I do with it?

If I may be so bold… what uses would one have for a device such as this?

Someone in the iMo marketing department needs to be a victim of downsizing.

American Idol is on…woot carp like this might have to take a back seat!

I’d do it for $30, but that’s because I wouldn’t have enough use for it to justify more than that.

Bought it last time - great item. Looks too cool, everyone wants to know about it. picture doesn’t suffer because of the USB and extremely portable.

If you are big into twitter or facebook updates - put it in portrait mode and keep the feed coming (good for continual RSS feeds as well)

Aww…cute kitty! He’s helping get down to the chewy center of that sucker, how nice!
Since I am sure this stupid item will take forever to sell out…I think it’s dinner time.

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism…the Only religion I need!
WWJD…What Would JUDY Do?!
www.thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

How much will it cost to have the cat exorcised from the monitor?

tracking…lmao

It looks almost like a networked iPad, except this thing can display multitasking :wink:

what this is for: putting the wootoff in a different screen and working on your main screen

Maybe if I wanted to share something on my netbook screen with a friend this would come in handy. But not $90 worth of handy. The cat isn’t THAT cute.

This would be great if you could use this with a smartphone I guess

I’m tired at looking at submersible water craft.

Comparable things on Amazon are between $100 and $200. Although I am also wondering what you would actually use this for…

Wootasour something said:

Get over it. Really… It would be better for all of us and much healthier for you.

This is an open forum to people to comment about woot. Why does it bother you and everyone else that I made a comment, whatever that comment was? Happy, sad, angry, whatever. Open furum and open discussion is the American way. If this bothers you so much then why don’t you and everyone who has told me to leave go away. What, it is okay for you to comment and stay but not for me? Who is whining now. This is way beyond a bag of crap and has gotten into freedom of speech. Anybody that doesn’t like it here, why not move to Russia or China or something. You would probably like it better there.

Oh god it will never sell out.