Imsaferell 3 in 1 Fast Wireless Charging Station

Imsaferell 3 in 1 Fast Wireless Charging Station

I can’t recommend these. Assuming it’s the same 2 or 3 i tried from Amazon. It is by default 50% less efficient. Nothing like waking up and your phone being dead. Getting them placed with a case on is a science. I bought it due to having a finicky charging port. I ended up with an alarm clock with dual coil. It isn’t worth a damn either, but here I am. Replacing the phone was my only reliable solution.

I thought charging all 3 at once would be the ticket, i don’t remember ever waking up and that having been done successfully.

Do you have a recommendation on a good version of something like this? Looking for a gift for my brother, and this looked perfect. But I want the __it to actually work

I tried a very solid amount from Amazon. I wasnt happy with any of them. I ended up with an alarm clock cradle version and the clock working is it’s best feature…

I did have a power brick that went caput that was excellent. It charged wireless. The only issue was got couldn’t plug it in and itv fast charge. Closest i came to a decent solution.

What kind of phone do you have?

Samsung.
Watch 4 Classic
Gear S3 Classic
S22 Ultra
Note 8
Galaxy Buds+

1 Like

K. Thanks. Figured “All-in-Ones” to have a bit of issues