In a Galaxy Bar Far Away

Yeah this rocked my geeky side. Bought one!

And sorry but I couldn’t help myself: (to the them of the “Imperial March”)
Yes I’m in
in for one
in for one
YES I’M IN
IN FOR ONE
IN FOR ONE
WISH I COULD BUY ABOUT TWENTY OF THESE…

yeah you get the idea.

Pressing R2 on the song selector plays ‘The Joker’ and D2 spits out the Star Wars disco theme. Congratulations on a very neat reimaging of a very versatile droid. Way to introduce new shirt colors woot.

Too bad it only plays R2D2’s bleeps and bloops, and no music.

If you think that how they recycled R2 was sad, then don’t look too closely at the T.V. set or you’ll find out why the thing can translate your favorite show into over six million languages…

OH no. Sad, dude. Just sad. I can’t bear to look.

If you press the right button combination, do you see a hologram of Princess Leia?

If I’ve understood correctly, Silver = Light Gray, right?

I think it means Heather Gray without the horrible texture, just a nice smooth-looking shirt. Finally.

Wasn’t C-3PO the protocol droid who was fluent in over six million forms of communication?

Well, I like the the wood grain in the background, it’s a nice touch.

Nice

Got one, thanks. :slight_smile:

No, you’re thinking of a different protocol droid. I think his name was Darth Vader or something, but I could be wrong. I ain’t one of them Star Battles nerds.

R2D-tune

It’s like we have new shirt colors or something!

I can see this leading to an R2 Dance Party!

R2DJ

Man, very few quality post points awarded this evening. Surprising to say the least.

R2-CD2

Hahahhaha, when I posted my previous comment, I didn’t read the writeup or even the headline. Great minds think alike eh?

Good the new model finally came in. That R5 model sounded awful just absolutely awful but I’ve heard good things about this one!