In the Crap of Madness

Well, I did one & two & lucked into this BOC.

WOOT, if you send me diapers again, please make them size 2 or 3. The baby across the street, whose parents I gave the 1’s from my last bag, is probably going to outgrow the 1s before this bag gets here.

Holy Bard of Catalon I finally got one! Now that I’ve done it, here is how I did it:
-Followed the sale until it was down to under 5% and started refreshing the woot community page until the Bum of Cartography popped up at the top (http://www.woot.com/forums/). This was already sorted by date FYI. I then clicked the image, not the link title. Quickly clicked add to cart. Switched to tab with wantone.woot.com already loaded and refreshed right before I began refreshing the community page. Refreshed that and then hit place order. So happy to finally have a BOC, and I hope the rest of you get one too!

I got lucky. No pre-workout needed tonight for the gym. This got me going. You’ll get it. Good luck!

Got one… seems this is the time of night that works for me, got one last woot off around the same time.

I use to visit this site often back in the days. I remember when the bags were just there. No one ever bought it.

I have never been the first or last wooter…until tonight!

I was surfin the web on the ol’ iPad and thought I better check back in. Saw the previous item sold out, clicked on community and the BOC was there. Clicked on the BOC, added it to cart, proceed to check out, then complete purchase. Every step of the way I thought for sure the ride would end at that step.

I’m hoping for a good haul this time. I can feel it. This one is special.

Ahhhh, finally!

Finally managed to snag one - had to reenter my Woot Password after confirming purchase. WOo hoO !!

Ya know… just once I’d like to see a “1% bought 2” entry under Quantity Breakdown just so people will sit there and scratch their heads.

Third time was the charm!

Thanks-this helped!! Finally tried it this way - fifth try! Bingo!

I think people occasionally bought two craps back in the days when you could buy 1, 2, or 3. Of course, 3 was the right number, but if you mistyped, you couldn’t go back and fix it, cause then you would get nothing.

Awesome! Glad it worked for you!!

I’ve only managed to get BOC 's via the crapword puzzles before. This is the first time I managed to get one the old fashioned way! Woot! Wonder what they’ll send this time? My previous two (the fist was last August, after 8 years of trying) contained items I was able to sell to help raise funds to adopt a Shiloh Shepherd puppy, who is now being trained as a service dog (with the aid of Guild Assistance Dog Partners- GAP Service Dogs) to help my PTSD and spine injuries!

I’m also hoping Galen can help others as well, for when the PTSD is better controlled, I hope to also train him to scent cancer.

My previous 2 BOC 's have helped change my life… Since this pup has come into my life, it’s suddenly worth living again. I still have debt to pay off associated with his adoption, but it’s significantly less than it would have been without those BOC 's.

[YouTube=-o-21mC-HIw?t=3s][/YouTube]

So thrilled to get a b o c. Had a really nasty day at work, and this made me smile at the end of the day. Thanks, Woot!

Yay! Bag of crap #11 (dating back to the waning days of the Bush administration)

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg

GIMME FREE CRAP DAM IT!

And it BETTER be good crap!