In the Library With the Wrench

Oh man, I thought I would get first sucker.

Way to go Wenceslao and Kevlar…beautiful work as always.

Hoowah! Congrats Kev on your print! Nice job Walmazan. You guys rocked it. Now I just hope that I got first sucker status.

Colonel Mustard & Professor Plum in the Library…

Congrats to the dynamic duo of Kevlar51 & Walmazan!

For me, this was a design that made no sense at first, but then when it clicked, I thought it was the most brilliant thing in the world. Nice work, K&W Team!

Nope. It was with a candlestick, not a wrench. Everybody knows that!

Looks like you did.

Yeah, I was aiming for that too. Any which way, I’m $10 poorer tonight.

Congrats guys, it’s great to see Kevlar finally get a print here! Oh yeah, that Wences guy is okay too.

This is a real story:

Playing this game against my grandma, she asked if it was Professor Plum, in the Kitchen, with the Lead Pipe. None of us had the cards, so she got excited. “I win!” she said. We pulled out the cards from the little envelope and it was Miss Scarlet, with the Rope, in the Conservatory. We told her the cards were not in the envelope and she said “No, I know. I have the cards right here” and pulled them out from her hand.

“Excuse me, but, do you have any grey poupon?”

For those who don’t get it, this design is based on the board game Cluedo/Clue.

Congrats on the print! I was so hoping this one would win. Excellent everything.

Yay! This is fabulous, and so fun. Congrats!

mystery solved indeed…clever, funny shirt + bonus fond memory marathon. Thank you!

C’mon, get a Clue! (ya see whut I did thar?)
It’s Col.Mustard in the Library with the Wrench (and a Plum wrench at that! =P haha)

my only qualm is the victim is always Mr. Boddy…but I guess that doesn’t translate well to art

Can I get a CLUE as to what this is about???!?!?

;-]

The write-up is so true. She definitely couldn’t disprove it.