In The Stars

I agree with the sentiment 100%, but no way you cave men are going to get there with rockets. Quantum tunneling vehicles, to relocate without moving, cosmic cut-and-paste, re-addressing an object in space-time. Elementary particles do it, and there is no size restriction on an elementary particle. Emulate one, then you’ll have a starship, and your Amazon orders will arrive in less time than it takes you to confirm the order and walk to the mailbox. :o)

Reads shirt Awesome, sign me up!

Re-reads shirt Whoa whoa whoa, wait what? Our future lies IN the stars? Not near them? I…I…I don’t think I’m ready for this… slowly backs away

That would play into the Beyond the Sea lyrics theory. Each verse predicting a game: “Somewhere beyond the sea”, “If I could fly like birds on high”, “It’s far beyond the stars”. Air-tight theory! :stuck_out_tongue:

Conrats to oaken’ on the new tee!

If this came in any other color, preferably black, I’d be in for one. Cream color makes me look all washed out.

Ooo I want this as a print so bad! I love it!

Please make this available as a poster or journal!

The write-up made me nostologic for a time that hasn’t happened yet.

Congrats oakenspirit!!:slight_smile:

Love the shirt, but what is:
Design Placement: Ceneterd ??

Yep, per the Features tab and pics, you are correct.

Congratulations, Oaken! This is a wonderful design that absolutely deserved to print.

YAY! Congrats on another print, Travis!

On the corollary, I found creme to be more concealing with my dog, but it’s more a dust/dander issue with her, not mud. She doesn’t even step on grass if it’s wet.

Soooo … what is “Ceneterd”? :slight_smile:

Huh? Did you buy a knockoff somewhere? These shirts are screen printed.

Ha! I know where you’re going, but I guess it depends on who you’re asking.

I’m betting they got a digital print. I have one in which the design has small tears, after the first time in the dryer and I use low heat.

A triumphant return of cream (AKA creme in the derby threads, for some odd reason). Our future lies in creativity. Congrats on the print, oakenspirit!

I’ve got a couple DTG/Anvils (from the secondary market) and haven’t seen such issues even on high heat(*). It might be the print was improperly cured.

• The shirts were already excessively shrunken up; my usual care of line drying wouldn’t change/improve anything.

Speed to First Woot: 0m 51.447s
First Sucker: shortman
Last Wooter to Woot: Stereochrome
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 458
First day posts 36
Votes 241