In the world of black and white

I was hoping that, with the theme being phobias, at least one of the winners would be something that would trigger some sort of instinctive terror in the viewer.

But this is woot, so no. Cute stuff must prevail. Blech.

Given the chosen color of this shirt, the poor little panda guy might be actually suffering from chrysophobia.

Of course, if he were to tell me I was wrong I wouldn’t argue, because you never say no to a panda!

I dont see the theme… but i rarely do anymore…
on the plus side… im rarely buying the shirts anymore either

i just dont see the use of this shirt with my Pablo Sandoval panda hat…lol…GOOO GIIANNNTS! you know im getting one!

could’nt agree more…perfect with my panda hat…lol

FINALLY an orange shirt I’ll buy, I have like 0 orange shirts! Next step is someone to do something on purple, I only have 1 of those!

The template color always looks a little dull (and pinkish) to me too. Welcome!

I agree. To get this panda to cooperate, it was probably heavily sedated and a paint roller superglued to it’s paw. There’s no disclaimer stating “no aminals were harmed in making this shirt” which leads me to believe it was also beaten into submission.

This panda is smarter than the average bear. There are six cans of paint. It stacked five for it to stand on while painting from the remaining can. How it painted lines that are so perfectly straight and vertical without a straightedge or plumb line remains a mystery.

Unfortunately, woot doesn’t offer purple shirts. There have been surveys about potential new colors and eggplant is always the most requested, but they have yet to add it…

How orange is it? Because it looks red to me

the comp that woot puts up is a little misleading. It’s almost a burnt “Texas” orange on my monitor, but in real life it’s “ORANGE” orange. A very true, bright orange. I only have a couple orange woot shirts, but I do like them.

( p.s. the cake is a liar.)

The Show Us Your Woot thread is a great resource for seeing what the printed shirts actually look like. Some photos of existing orange shirts can be found here:

The Cake is a Liar #1
The Cake is a Liar #2
The Cake is a Liar #3
Oh Burned

It’s definitely a very bright orange.

Ha! I know whats Black and White and Red all over lol

The panda shirt still looks very red to me. More like reddish orange. Although, I’m kind of confused if that’s my monitor faking me out or what.

I have this shirt, which I consider to be a very bright orange. This image of the shirt looks slightly more “burnt” than the actual shirt.

does not understand this shirt at all. I am soooooooo confused!!!

Haha… I’m guessing this would be a bad time to reiterate the “black is the best color for T-shirts” claim…

wow this shirt won? Its awful, just plain awful, wow im sure this shirt will make it right to the top of worst seller

That is the explanation i’ve been looking for